Renue NAD+ Skin CareWho all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

guy

Re: Who all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

Post by guy »

i intially shaved my scalp to see what might happen, i'll maybe shave my head in a few months time

the serum seems to work in a slightly more subtle way - i don't get the rush in my body after applying the serum compared to the NAD lotion

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Boxcast, I think you summed it up pretty well! Renue products are great! :D

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I saw where smokinjoe got quick relief for chapped skin.

I do find any blemishes or wind burn is quickly resolved/

I'd like to see what could be done for acne,
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Update on the rough skin patch i had on my forehead. It is entirely gone. Poof!

No evidence there was ever anything there. I find that amazing as I had it for so long.
guy

Post by guy »

i got accepted into a small study with the serum to see what it could do for me, i'm currently spraying it on my face and scalp

the serum seems to work in a different way, its not a cream but a clearish liquid. it seems to work on wrinkles.

theres a sale on in a few days with 20 percent off so i'll probably buy some along with the day cream - its just too good. 

if you've got the bucks to spare just buy some to see how it goes (thats how i do it)

when theres some sale i tend to buy stuff i normally wouldn't buy

the only danger is that it works too well and you end up buying everything !
TomSantiago

Post by TomSantiago »

My son was having issues with cystic-type acne on his forehead after he went camping for 2 weeks this summer. It was red, lumpy and painful. Washing his face and using regular acne treatment wasn't helping at all.I heard from one blogger about cystic acne cream. So I found the AENO manufacture website before heading to the dermatologist and was so glad I did. Saw results after one use. We used like said at instruction (left on all night under patches) 
ami23

Post by ami23 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:15 pm Update on the rough skin patch i had on my forehead. It is entirely gone. Poof!

No evidence there was ever anything there. I find that amazing as I had it for so long.

proof? 
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Of all the Topical products offered by AlivebyScience, RENUE has found more multiple applications, remedy and improved health by me and my 81 year old body, than any other product. It's healed my lifetime left elbow psoriasis in 5 applications. My right ring finger, of trigger reflex. My left hand ,3rd digit of a sprained stiffness ongoing for 3 years, until recently. But the greatest achievement is not just my playing hand, but now multiple Pickleball friends of mine are finding improvement in similar hand and knee meniscus relief, with RENUE. 
We are comparing our personal efforts and results. My extended family is now benefiting from my own good fortune. I'll challenge you all to do the same.

Dr. Sinclair has shared his discoveries with us, and the world, without asking for anything in return. Can't we do this with our Family and Friends? Ben , 81 Pickleball101
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Boxcost wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:57 pm From my original post on the Renue skin products on why:
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=1829&p=7396#p7396

I am now on the Serum. I find it absorbs better, not oily at all like some people complain about Serum's. I am also finding it helps even more in managing / improving areas where I have been diagnosed with Psoriasis. On this trajectory, I am hoping in 6 months to no longer have any Psoriasis!

A work colleague asked me to order a couple of the Sirum's for her on my last ABS order. So after a week how are you going I ask? "I love it" she said! "It was the missing ingredient in my skin care routine, my skin now glows, brightens it nicely and skin feels better". - She is approx 30 YO, I thought she had great skin to begin with, but it did look even better I must say!

For me now, the Serum and Day Cream every day, once a week the "whole" body covered with the Topical lotion to give all my skin a treat. Even that the rest of my skin only (currently, tempted to more times if I can afford it) gets the once a week dose it still feels better.

As an update - No more Psoriasis, gone! Even when I have slacked off on moisturising after washing hands (and you have to do a lot more of that these days) - nothing, its gone! I can now say Renue "healed" my Psoriasis :)

RENUE has also helped to even out pigmentation on my face, has reduced dark circles to be nearly gone and greatly reduced the size of skin tags like their slowly fading away...RENUE has been reversing what has been happening all my life, that is skin tags and all the other skin damage I have accumulated over the years, damage that has never ever gotten smaller, better or less - only bigger worse or more - now now more! :)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome Boxcast. Ive been using the newer version of the serum and its better than ever. The new one has Glutathione added to it and it is really making a good difference with my skin. ABS really knocked this one out of the park! If any of you are reading this and have not tried the new formula you should! I think you will be impressed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic