Renue NAD+ Skin CareWho all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

NewLifeScience

Re: Who all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am actually targeting a small spot on my forehead where there is sun damage.

I am sure there are likely pre-precancerous cells there... but since they are so close to the surface, i.e, on the surface. and due to my ridiculous regiment of healthy substances and practises, i am not worried.

But i am experimenting with this serum if if will get rid of it entirely

It was too hard to photograph, easier to feel it.

I used to try to scratch it off, it always comes back.

NOW it is shrinking, getting smaller and flatter, harder to even feel. This is not a surprise to me, as I am applying a senolytic to it and NMN and NR and NAD+. But it is satisfying to see it work and experience how fast it is happening.

When this spot is entirely gone. Well I want to report it. Because that is pretty amazing! In all likelihood, it will be gone before i am done the first bottle.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

RENUE is some good stuff yes!!! ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

I use Renue on abrasions, heat scolding and all muscle and ligament issues and also I received a great result on what I think was a possible small bone break in my foot after falling off a trailer whilst loading.
Not too many lotions “cover all the bases”

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:36 pm  
I am actually targeting a small spot on my forehead where there is sun damage.

I am sure there are likely pre-precancerous cells there... but since they are so close to the surface, i.e, on the surface. and due to my ridiculous regiment of healthy substances and practises, i am not worried.

But i am experimenting with this serum if if will get rid of it entirely

It was too hard to photograph, easier to feel it.

I used to try to scratch it off, it always comes back.

NOW it is shrinking, getting smaller and flatter, harder to even feel. This is not a surprise to me, as I am applying a senolytic to it and NMN and NR and NAD+. But it is satisfying to see it work and experience how fast it is happening.

When this spot is entirely gone. Well I want to report it. Because that is pretty amazing! In all likelihood, it will be gone before i am done the first bottle.

That's too bad you couldn't get a pic. It is pretty freaky how fast it is working.

I have a friend who spends his summers on his boat. He was getting "skin damage" in his latter 40s and needed to get stuff removed. It never occurred to him to cease with the boating.

Now we seem to have UV protection, not from a lotion but from a potion.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I agree Boxcost, it absorbs in seconds. You can tell it goes right into your tissue.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jessicaP wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:06 pm I agree Boxcost, it absorbs in seconds. You can tell it goes right into your tissue.

You would expect that the quicker it absorbs into the skin the deeper and faster it penetrates.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yeah the serum is a game changer! Loving it!!!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 am Yeah the serum is a game changer! Loving it!!!

The pandemic, moving house, Xmas and the holidays.
I needed NMN and NAD+ In all it’s AliveByScience forms to stay on top of it..

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

My at least 9 reasons on "why" for Renue skin serum:
1. Tightens skin
2. Smooths and dissipates wrinkles
3. Improves texture and softness of skin
4. Brightens skin
5. Reduces skin pigmentation
6. Helps manage some minor Psoriasis I have - reducing redness, itchiness...really starting to improve or heal the skin :)
7. Reducing size and colour of sun "lentigines" or “freckles“ and skin tags
8. Significantly speeds up repair/healing time for minor cuts, burns, bruises and abrasions - note that I have tried the lotion most for this only recently the serum in conjunction with the lotion which seemed to work even better!
9. Reduces acne - at my old age of 53 only would get one or 2 pimples occasionally - since using Renue i have not had any!

So I ask - why not? :D

guy

Post by guy »

i decided to get some to see what it might do for my hairline, skin - anything

i used the renue NAD lotion on my scalp initially as a precursor until i received the serum

it got rid of this horrible problem with heat rash (?) spots that started appearing about 3 years ago (maybe more) out of the blue.

after applying the NAD lotion it disappeared, two spots popped up about 2 weeks later then nothing since, it must sort out your skin somehow.

the serum feels drier than the lotion gives tone without a slightly slippery feel of the NAD lotion
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic