Renue NAD+ Skin CareAny research so far about nad+ and hair loss?

Newage

Re: Any research so far about nad+ and hair loss?

Post by Newage »

I also make up a spray using ABS Pure NAD+ powder and spray the thinning area at least a couple of times a day along with the rest of my hair.
I keep the spray in the refrigerator and according to ABS it doesn’t degrade to much.
I use purified water for the base..

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Personally, Ive been using the serum morning and night. After showering, I will pump 3 pumps and briskly put it on my scalp and then style as usual. Ive noticed my hair becoming thicker. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:28 am Personally, Ive been using the serum morning and night. After showering, I will pump 3 pumps and briskly put it on my scalp and then style as usual. Ive noticed my hair becoming thicker. :D

In David Sinclair’s study with Rodents and NMN the hair and coat of the NMN Mouse was far thicker and glossier than the mouse that was not fed NMN. Keep in mind that this was in the later part of the rodents approximate two year life cycle. Considering we are all hoping to live at least 50 times the normal mouse life span any rejuvenation of hair quality and quantity may take considerable time.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:58 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:28 am Personally, Ive been using the serum morning and night. After showering, I will pump 3 pumps and briskly put it on my scalp and then style as usual. Ive noticed my hair becoming thicker. :D

In David Sinclair’s study with Rodents and NMN the hair and coat of the NMN Mouse was far thicker and glossier than the mouse that was not fed NMN. Keep in mind that this was in the later part of the rodents approximate two year life cycle. Considering we are all hoping to live at least 50 times the normal mouse life span any rejuvenation of hair quality and quantity may take considerable time.

I also noticed that my hair is returning to its youthful brown color and losing the grey!

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I am late in month 3 of the serum with things finally beginning to change.

Hair is getting thicker in the thin spot. Need a camera to see if there is new growth. Something is happening that is for sure.
drmeetsclinic

Post by drmeetsclinic »

NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:53 am I think the Renue serum has Apocynin which is said the stimulate Collagen 17 and may restore some hair growth that way.

I think some Senolytics also help. for example Fisetin has been shown to help.

I'd think many senolytics will help in some way,

Thanks for sharing the information.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Ive been using the serum at night after a shower and putting it on my scalp and face. It does work!
stevywee

Post by stevywee »

rhett wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:38 am Going to try some renue soon, but I was curious if anyone had come across existing studies about the effect of nad+ on hair loss, specifically the androgenic / male pattern kind. I know nad+ helped mice with hairloss due to age, but would be very cool if it helped hairloss due to other types of damage as well. 

I wish you good luck :).

Last edited by stevywee on Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

drmeetsclinic wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:36 am
NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:53 am I think the Renue serum has Apocynin which is said the stimulate Collagen 17 and may restore some hair growth that way.

I think some Senolytics also help. for example Fisetin has been shown to help.

I'd think many senolytics will help in some way,

Thanks for sharing the information.

I have added spermidine (via Wheat Germ) to the stuff i take and that lengthens the period of hair retention between shedding... my hair is thicker just from taking this as well. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic