Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue Range -if purchasing one product which would you recommend and why?

AJayeJ

Renue Range -if purchasing one product which would you recommend and why?

Post by AJayeJ »

Good Morning All!

For those of you who have used the any the products from the Renue range, which have you noticed most benefit from using? Have you used more than one of the Renue products and if so, over what time period? Is it necessary to purchase more than one product in the range (do they work in synergy with one another)? In your experience, how long does one bottle typically last? I am also curious to learn of any specific changes that you have observed from using these products and how long it took to notice any difference.

With the 20% off sale imminent, it seemed a good time to give one a try! 

Thanks in advance!  :D

Boxcost

Re: Renue Range -if purchasing one product which would you recommend and why?

Post by Boxcost »

I would say in order of preference:
1. Face Serum as it absorbs easily, great base. A friend of mine (30yo female) got on it and "was the missing ingredient she had been looking for" face looked better, nice glow and smoothed out blemishes. For me same and tightened up some sagging skin on my forehead so far...
2. Age Defense Face cream - good consistency, easy to apply on face to protect and absorb active ingredients over time
3. Topical Lotion - any other part of the body needing some love! I Use it periodically for hands, once a week all over body. Once a week more due to managing consumption, thinking of going to 2 times a week. 

The lotion is a little thicker so don't like it as much on the face as the other cream. If I was only to buy one, the Serum for face/head would be my suggestion but can't go wrong with all three :) All my skin has improved, feeling good!

In summary, all good and I actual buy all 3 of them currently available.
AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

Thank You so much Boxcost! That is great information and very helpful!!  :D

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

No problem, just a couple of other tidbits.

In my experience:
- Topical with minor skin scratches and cuts with all bruises - it helps accelerate healing! I am amazed at how quickly I heal vs recent memory! 
(I really think ABS should have a look at this i.e Renue infused band aids, medical gel, etc)

- with skin burns only when the "sting" has gone out of a burn. When ever I have tried it on a fresh burn it stings, feels very uncomfortable. So nothing better than cold running water on a initial burn + the tried and proven initial paths Aloe Vera, etc.

- a little moisture on your skin, so skin not too dry when applying the topical loction really helps with absorbtion

- topical lotion and cream protect skin absorbing over time vs the serum which feels like you could just keep rubbing it on, just absorbs so quickly.

- I have a couple of spots of psoriasis I have been trying. Now I am tilting again to the same approach as above so for minor, already healing psoriasis only to accelerate healing. I just recently switched strategies to "bootstrap" the skin back to normal so a prescription steroid cream, then switch back to Renue as soon as possible. I don't like using steroid creams due to to the long term impacts, so sticking to using them to bootstrap only.

- store spare bottles in the fridge

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

As for me, I use the Renue Serum and the Renue Lotion. 1st. Put on the serum and let dry and then put on the same area, the Renue lotion. That combo has worked wonders! I have pics to prove!!! :D

claramax600

Post by claramax600 »

I personally dont have any experience using Renee products, but I heard about this a lot, and I am much excited to know about it, is there any side effects of using Renee serum? and what kind of skin is for using their products? I am much interested to use their products but before making a purchase I wanna know about it.
Newage

Post by Newage »

The ABS Renue creams and Lotions seem to work (by way of forum feedback) well on all skin types and from my own personal experience of using most of the products in the ABS Skincare Range the results have been extremely good and in some cases exceptional.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic