Renue NAD+ Skin CareIs Renue 100% safe for Shingles

ChrisBON

Is Renue 100% safe for Shingles

Post by ChrisBON »

My elderly Dad is having his first bout of shingles. I am tempted to give him renue serum.

Do any of the ingredients strengthen the virus?

My guess is not as  they are not actually living (viruses) but wonder what physicians think.

I would want to feel VERY confident before applying.

jocko6889

Re: Is Renue 100% safe for Shingles

Post by jocko6889 »

ChrisBON wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:29 pm My elderly Dad is having his first bout of shingles. I am tempted to give him renue serum.

Do any of the ingredients strengthen the virus?

My guess is not as  they are not actually living (viruses) but wonder what physicians think.

I would want to feel VERY confident before applying.

First, shingles is a virus, the same one that causes chickenpox only it has laid dormant for years and re-emerged.  NAD+ strengthens the immune system, especially for the elderly whose NAD+ levels are low.  Although I can't point to a study specifically regarding NAD+ and shingles, a strong immune system is what's needed to ward off any virus attack.  Many studies show it to be very effective in fighting Covid, for example.

If it were my Dad, I'd be giving him healthy doses of NMN powder (1 gram/day) and rubbing the NAD+ serum directly into the areas affected.  This should minimize symptoms and the systemic attack.  All in my opinion, of course.

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

Well i did an experiment first on one part of his arm where the redness was - and what is cool is that they didn't form blisters.

Also - it looks like it stopped in its tracks, in that it stopped spreading. He is taking valtrex and getting lots of NMN so hopefully this wraps up quickly.

It could have been a lot worse.

I feel safe using the serum all over now.
Newage

Post by Newage »

ChrisBON wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:37 am Well i did an experiment first on one part of his arm where the redness was - and what is cool is that they didn't form blisters.

Also - it looks like it stopped in its tracks, in that it stopped spreading. He is taking valtrex and getting lots of NMN so hopefully this wraps up quickly.

It could have been a lot worse.

I feel safe using the serum all over now.

Keep us updated ChrisBon. Shingles is a terrible virus and as Jocko suggested can lay dormant in the body and can be initiated by stress. Along with his prescription and topical treatments try and reduce any stress where you can..

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

The NAD+ Skincare line is showing incredible results where we never expected.  It's amazing how many problems are simply due to a lack of normal NAD+ levels in the skin, or other areas of the body.  I hesitate to use the word miracle... "Revelation" maybe.

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I know a lot about Shingles and post-herpetic neuralgia. I have seen my uncle practically crippled in pain for months, particularly his first attack. And this was with Valtrex, the anti-viral.

My Dad's physician was too afraid to prescribe the vaccine due to his advanced age.

Yes he is taking the AntiViral, but I am convinced that Renue Age Defying serum prevented blisters from actually even forming on over 50% of the rash. The pain actually wasn't that bad.

This outbreak ended within 10-12 days. The rash is drying up and his skin isn't tender. That's friggin' good.

I am relieved. Obviously the serum doesn't support the virus in any way - and just helped beat it back.

Cool beans!

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome and glad to hear hes doing better! :)

Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:45 pm The NAD+ Skincare line is showing incredible results where we never expected.  It's amazing how many problems are simply due to a lack of normal NAD+ levels in the skin, or other areas of the body.  I hesitate to use the word miracle... "Revelation" maybe.

Amen to that..🙏

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

Well the serum is not only safe, it proved to be an accelerator of healing in what could have been a long and painful bout.

Plus from what else I am reading, it raises NAD+ levels for him generally.

So a good report.

Last edited by ChrisBON on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

ChrisBON wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:47 pm Well the serum is not only safe, it proved to be an accelerator of healing in what could have been a long and painful bout.

Plus from what else I am reading, it raises NAD+ levels for her generally.

So a good report.

Great news!  Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic