Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue healing arthritic knuckles, at 80

Pickleball101

Renue healing arthritic knuckles, at 80

Post by Pickleball101 »

Ever since I started playing Pickleball three years ago, I've noticed an occasional stiffness in my hands when cupping them,
more so the left than right.I play ambidextrously, but am right dominant. The pain is in the knuckles, from aging.
Earlier , over the same three year period, I've had right knee surgery for a cut meniscus, and left shoulder for dislocation repair.

The following 39 hours of Physical Therapy exercises taught me the importance of opening these joints to restore the healing properties of synovial fluid, that has the nutrients to heal meniscus cartilage between these bone joints. These exercises are effective only if sustained, and I've long
left them behind, save pre-play warm up or knee swings sitting on a table, between some games. But this week, the pain is even wakening me.
So back to AlivebyScience, to the rescue. The product chosen was the new edition to RENUE, the Anti-Aging Serum.

I start with a thumb/forefinger sliding pull on each finger, like you did as a kid snapping knuckles, just not that hard. This opens the joints and
increases the synovial fluid flow into the knuckles. After shaking up the Renue , I apply drops on top of each knuckle, then rotate right over left hand to rub knuckles against knuckles, fingers in slot of each for a couple of minutes. After this, I'm good to go for play, or a good nights sleep.
"The more you use it, the better it works !"  Knuckles too!
 Ben,80. 250mg NMNsl and 250mg NAD+ powder/Renue plus 600 mg Resveratrol , Daily  (2-1/2 years with AlivebyScience)

jocko6889

Re: Renue healing arthritic knuckles, at 80

Post by jocko6889 »

Nice testimonial, Ben.  Glad you're getting some relief.  We will have the NAD+ complex out soon, so it should be even better!
Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:59 am Nice testimonial, Ben.  Glad you're getting some relief.  We will have the NAD+ complex out soon, so it should be even better!

Another great product on the way..
”way to go” AliveByScience.
We are all very fortunate to be associated with
Jocko and the ABS team..
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Roger That! Thx, Jocko and Newage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic