Renue NAD+ Skin CareDoes Renue serum reach the blood stream?

guy

Re: Does Renue serum reach the blood stream?

Post by guy »

probably

i find that using renue on my skin before sleeping WILL affect sleep. 

life hack :  i have to drive long distances in one sitting to get to jobs - i use the NAD cream / renue to keep myself awake on the journey. if i feel myself starting to drift off i stop and apply the cream to my face/ arms then continue, within maybe 15 minutes i get the first hit and will stay fully alert for HOURS after.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

thomasdmd wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:17 am The other question would be, "does transdermal NMN affect the cells it is applied to more than distant cells?"
Logic would say yes, but I would be curious to see some rat studies.

I think there is some logic to closer distance having a stronger effect, such as topical application.  The more distance travelled the more likelihood it can get broken down into ordinary nicotinamide, even though NMN is fairly stable in the blood.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

guy wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:50 pm probably

life hack :  i have to drive long distances in one sitting to get to jobs - i use the NAD cream / renue to keep myself awake on the journey. if i feel myself starting to drift off i stop and apply the cream to my face/ arms then continue, within maybe 15 minutes i get the first hit and will stay fully alert for HOURS after.

I've not tried the skincare products as a way to stay alert but it's an interesting concept and good to hear it works for you.  Maybe we can market it as the next Red Bull, only healthier.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:40 pm
jessicaP wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:15 pm Well this is interesting. So not just for skin. Maybe for joints. Or maybe just to get a general NAD+ boost.

I hadn't thought of it as a way to boost NAD+ ... a lot less complicated than getting around the stomach and liver monsters!!

My mother never spends enough time with the SL powder or the SL pills inder her tongue. So maybe I can combine the serum with the LSG format. 

That is a good point. My mom swallows her NMN SL as soon as i turn around. lol

The liposomal might be a good alternative for someone who has trouble with sublingual delivery.  The liposomal can get through the GI tract intact and into the bloodstream when swallowed.

Newage

Post by Newage »

guy wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:50 pm probably

Probably a lot better than consuming caffeine or “ nodoze” tablets to try to get the same enhanced alertness.

guy

Post by guy »

i'll probably be using it tomorrow on a 5/ 6 hour drive.

the problem with caffeine is that you get the high then come crashing down afterwards

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic