Renue NAD+ Skin Carefor what its worth

guy

for what its worth

Post by guy »

dunno why but i've been getting the weird pain in my left hip again (i find i get this when i don't keep the NMN regimen up and weeks go by without taking any)

as a last resort i decided to run the renue product on the hip or at least the bit where the leg meets the body last night, as usual the skin heated up a little then something happened, the pain went away.

this could be a placebo but even if its a placebo it seems to work, or its not a placebo and the stuff absorbed into my hip and actually did something

call me crazy but it worked !!!

Boxcost

Re: for what its worth

Post by Boxcost »

Not crazy, I have had similar results for body healing, speeds it up and repairs. 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep, same here! Ive even put it on sore muscles from working out and the pain goes away!
Gigi2

Post by Gigi2 »

I put NAD lotion all over my knees every evening after exercising (lots of squats, running, knee highs, etc.). I am usually in some pain but the following morning, the pain is gone and I am ready to go.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Gigi2 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:50 am I put NAD lotion all over my knees every evening after exercising (lots of squats, running, knee highs, etc.). I am usually in some pain but the following morning, the pain is gone and I am ready to go.

That's great, Gigi.  I think many are having success using the lotion for pain relief.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Gigi2 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:50 am I put NAD lotion all over my knees every evening after exercising (lots of squats, running, knee highs, etc.). I am usually in some pain but the following morning, the pain is gone and I am ready to go.

I also rub ABS lotion on my left hip and thigh before and after running sprint intervals and it negates the pain from an old injury and seems to speed  up the recovery time..
“Exciting stuff”  😃

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic