Renue NAD+ Skin CareBody Serum - great for muscle ache

mydarlingesme

Re: Body Serum - great for muscle ache

Post by mydarlingesme »

Yeah, it makes sense that the lotion would not be drying. I initially found the serum drying, but not to deter me from using it.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

mydarlingesme wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:24 am Hi drkris69, are you using both the serum and the lotion?

I do, So I use the ltion everyday and 3 times a week I use the serum. On those days I apply the serum first and then put on the Renue lotion. My skin now looks so much better overall.
alececco

Post by alececco »

I can confirm that using the serum on my injured calf, has produced nothing short of miracle results. I had a tear in muscle. I read the previous post and since it was not getting better with voltaren and other products I decided to give it a try. Two days and it was simply gone. Incredible results. You need to package this for sports injuries.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

alececco wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:01 am I can confirm that using the serum on my injured calf, has produced nothing short of miracle results. I had a tear in muscle. I read the previous post and since it was not getting better with voltaren and other products I decided to give it a try. Two days and it was simply gone. Incredible results. You need to package this for sports injuries.

Good to know and I've heard similar reports from others, including Ben.  I was using the lotion every day but have switched to the body serum, just to contrast the effects.  We've been playing around with the formula some and hopefully will be introducing some new, exciting additional ingredients soon.  We are always looking for ways to improve what we've achieved so far.

Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:50 am
alececco wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:01 am I can confirm that using the serum on my injured calf, has produced nothing short of miracle results. I had a tear in muscle. I read the previous post and since it was not getting better with voltaren and other products I decided to give it a try. Two days and it was simply gone. Incredible results. You need to package this for sports injuries.

Good to know and I've heard similar reports from others, including Ben.  I was using the lotion every day but have switched to the body serum, just to contrast the effects.  We've been playing around with the formula some and hopefully will be introducing some new, exciting additional ingredients soon.  We are always looking for ways to improve what we've achieved so far.

“Always ahead of the pack”
More exciting formulas on the horizon.
Way to go AliveByScience..👍

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I use the Body Serum on my arms or shoulders after a good  workout if i have worked them thoroughly. It is a nice feeling. Love the stuff!

I actually think i may end up in better shape now than when I was in my late teens.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I have finally got some of this new Renue body serum and this stuff is awesome! ABS, you knocked this one out of the park as well. Ive been so impressed with the whole Renue line and it has done wonders for me and any of the minor skin problems that I have. :)

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

I also love the body serum, although it's a bit thinner than what I remember the face serum being.  I'm noticing improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, overall smoother skin and more evenness in skin tone.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:30 am I have finally got some of this new Renue body serum and this stuff is awesome! ABS, you knocked this one out of the park as well. Ive been so impressed with the whole Renue line and it has done wonders for me and any of the minor skin problems that I have. :)

Still waiting to pick my order up from the Post Office. I’m travelling at the moment which has thrown a “spanner in the works”

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You will love it Newage! Safe travels mate!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic