Renue NAD+ Skin CareWhat's the difference please

OMillsPA

What's the difference please

Post by OMillsPA »

Can someone please explain the difference between Renue Topical Serum and Renue Topical Lotion?  Both are 150 ml, serum has 100 mg of the NAD complex, lotion has 200 mg NAD complex.  Serum is $84.05 and Lotion is $74.95.  I have purchased the Serum in the past.  I am re-ordering, and wondering if the lotion is the better deal since it has more NAD complex.  Please advise. I am confused.

NewLifeScience

Re: What's the difference please

Post by NewLifeScience »

OMillsPA wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:57 pm Can someone please explain the difference between Renue Topical Serum and Renue Topical Lotion?  Both are 150 ml, serum has 100 mg of the NAD complex, lotion has 200 mg NAD complex.  Serum is $84.05 and Lotion is $74.95.  I have purchased the Serum in the past.  I am re-ordering, and wondering if the lotion is the better deal since it has more NAD complex.  Please advise. I am confused.

I think it is just a matter of preference. I am pretty sure serum goes deep into your tissue. It can even reach the blood stream.

A lotion is topical. It is for the skin/dermis.

I use lotion for my face and visible skin.

I'll use serum for a sore muscle or after a workout.

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Thanks.  You are correct.  I read at the bottom of the serum tab and it said as much.  Serum deeper, lotion top layer.  Thanks.  I'm going with the serum again.

YHOR

Post by YHOR »

A week ago I received the Renue product range. I've been using them for 5 days. I use a micellar tonic as a preliminary cleaning protocol, but I have noticed that after applying the serum, when it already seems to dry (or absorb), a film forms on my skin, and that if you run your fingers strongly over that film , comes out (something like dirt). So my question is whether NMN serum is really absorbable through the skin. It is very little time to see the results, my objective is to attenuate the fine lines of expression.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

YHOR wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:18 pm A week ago I received the Renue product range. I've been using them for 5 days. I use a micellar tonic as a preliminary cleaning protocol, but I have noticed that after applying the serum, when it already seems to dry (or absorb), a film forms on my skin, and that if you run your fingers strongly over that film , comes out (something like dirt). So my question is whether NMN serum is really absorbable through the skin. It is very little time to see the results, my objective is to attenuate the fine lines of expression.

I've never heard of anyone having an issue with absorbing into the skin.  In fact, that's the whole point with transdermal delivery.  The serum goes down through the skin and into the bloodstream.

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

YHOR wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:18 pm A week ago I received the Renue product range. I've been using them for 5 days. I use a micellar tonic as a preliminary cleaning protocol, but I have noticed that after applying the serum, when it already seems to dry (or absorb), a film forms on my skin, and that if you run your fingers strongly over that film , comes out (something like dirt). So my question is whether NMN serum is really absorbable through the skin. It is very little time to see the results, my objective is to attenuate the fine lines of expression.

That actually sounds like residual micellar substance is sloughing off. I have been able to put on lots and lots of both lotion or serum and it all gets absorbed in short order
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic