Renue NAD+ Skin CareShelf life of products, cooling & shipping

Mikey

Shelf life of products, cooling & shipping

Post by Mikey »

I'm wanting to purchase NMN, but as it isn't readily available in Australia, my questions are: where would Alive by Science products ship from, do they require cooling, will they last the trip and still have a good shelf life, and, what would the preferred form be for shipping (a gel, tablet or powder)?

Boxcost

Re: Shelf life of products, cooling & shipping

Post by Boxcost »

Mikey wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:51 am I'm wanting to purchase NMN, but as it isn't readily available in Australia, my questions are: where would Alive by Science products ship from, do they require cooling, will they last the trip and still have a good shelf life, and, what would the preferred form be for shipping (a gel, tablet or powder)?

Most of my ABS shipments come from their distribution hub in Queensland and get to Canberra within 3-6 days. They also package them properly for shipping (like a reflective bag that dissipates heat) and the ingredients are stabilised to last many many months.

In my view and experience all NMN forms from ABS are perfectly fine in trasportation, so depends on your preferred method of consumption.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Spot on Boxcost.
Now that the majority of ABS product dispatch is from the sunny state of Queensland it has made life a lot easier for all of the Aussies that order product.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Yup, agree with Boxcost!  With a distribution hub now in Australia, products are received quite quickly and the packaging is always in one of the reflective envelopes with a strong seal.  Highly recommended!  :D
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Thanks for your responses which give me the confidence to go on an place an order :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic