Renue NAD+ Skin CareAcne Scar Renue Results

ami23

Acne Scar Renue Results

Post by ami23 »

does anyone here have before/after photos of their scars that they've treated with Renue?

would this product be able to help with hypertrophic scars?
Last edited by ami23 on Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NewLifeScience

Re: Acne Scar Renue Results

Post by NewLifeScience »

I haven't had acne scars, but i have been very pleased with the Renue lotion and serum. It repaired/removed some sun damage (rough skin patch) on my forehead, which had been there for years. Actually my doctor told me to keep an eye on it, if it began to change shape, etc.

Within 3 months of using the lotion (first 2 months) and the serum (next month) the rough skin reduced in size and just fell off.

ami23

Post by ami23 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:50 pm I haven't had acne scars, but i have been very pleased with the Renue lotion and serum. It repaired/removed some sun damage (rough skin patch) on my forehead, which had been there for years. Actually my doctor told me to keep an eye on it, if it began to change shape, etc.

Within 3 months of using the lotion (first 2 months) and the serum (next month) the rough skin reduced in size and just fell off.

sounds promising. are these products supposed to work on scarring also? 
Newage

Post by Newage »

ami23 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:24 pm does anyone here have before/after photos of their scars that they've treated with Renue?

Edit: Moderator accidentally edited this post, it has since been restored.

I had a large laceration on my face that needed 50 staples to close.. Very nasty scar.
I religiously applied Renue Lotion day and night 
and sometimes three times per day for 6 months and I am the only one that seems to know that there ever was tissue damage there.
You would need a magnifying glass to determine the scarring. The scarring will feel tighter when you apply the lotion or cream to the area as AliveByScience Renue goes about it’s work. Keep in mind everyone’s skin and healing is different but for me “amazing”  :idea:

ami23

Post by ami23 »

Newage wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:22 pm
ami23 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:24 pm does anyone here have before/after photos of their scars that they've treated with Renue?

Edit: Moderator accidentally edited this post, it has since been restored.

I had a large laceration on my face that needed 50 staples to close.. Very nasty scar.
I religiously applied Renue Lotion day and night 
and sometimes three times per day for 6 months and I am the only one that seems to know that there ever was tissue damage there.
You would need a magnifying glass to determine the scarring. The scarring will feel tighter when you apply the lotion or cream to the area as AliveByScience Renue goes about it’s work. Keep in mind everyone’s skin and healing is different but for me “amazing”  :idea:

do you have before/after photos? what kind of scar was it, and how exactly does Renue work to remove scarring?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Hi ami3

I think I have a great before/after photo for you. It is one my old cell phone camera. I gouged a 3 inch gash in my ankle on the steel part of a bed frame...(the plastic guard came off).. it was close to 1mm deep, and it was nasty.

That was 4 months ago. 

I will post it later today.
ami23

Post by ami23 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:13 am Hi ami3

I think I have a great before/after photo for you. It is one my old cell phone camera. I gouged a 3 inch gash in my ankle on the steel part of a bed frame...(the plastic guard came off).. it was close to 1mm deep, and it was nasty.

That was 4 months ago. 

thanks

im reading many reports of people's scars/blemishes just disappearing so actually seeing it would be great

how exactly does Renue work to remove scars? would it help hypertrophic scars that are the result of excess collagen production?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

ami23 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:21 am

That was 4 months ago. 

thanks

im reading many reports of people's scars/blemishes just disappearing so actually seeing it would be great

how exactly does Renue work to remove scars? would it help hypertrophic scars that are the result of excess collagen production?

Sorry Ami, I am looking everywhere on this phone... it doesn't seem to be there... i have the after image (taken today) but not the before, which is too bad because it was a nasty gash and i rubbed Renue serum into it every night as an experiment. I am so angry i can't find the first pic, this was my great experiment.

FWIW this is the almost invisible scar... in another month i am sure it will be gone altogether.

Also you asked about a certain type of scar, and I have no idea. I think Renue worked so well as it was a fresh would. My understanding of scars is that if the repair cells are keratin, you have a scar, and if they are collagen, normally there is a much less noticeable scar.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

NewLifeScience wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:58 pm
ami23 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:21 am

That was 4 months ago. 

thanks

Sorry Ami, I am looking everywhere on this phone... it doesn't seem to be there... i have the after image (taken today) but not the before, which is too bad because it was a nasty gash and i rubbed Renue serum into it every night as an experiment. I am so angry i can't find the first pic, this was my great experiment.

FWIW this is the almost invisible scar... in another month i am sure it will be gone altogether.

Also you asked about a certain type of scar, and I have no idea. I think Renue worked so well as it was a fresh would. My understanding of scars is that if the repair cells are keratin, you have a scar, and if they are collagen, normally there is a much less noticeable scar.

That is barely visible. Hard to believe it was anything, but i can say a faint line.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

You know the bed frames that are essentially 2 parallel lengths of angle iron? The plastic cap came of the end and when i was getting out of bed, and I scraped my ankle and it dug a corner along my ankle for 3 inches. I actually heard a ripping sound.

So I figured this was the best test for Renue!  I took a picture of it once it scabbed over.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic