Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue body serum doing wonders for friend's psoriasis

jessicaP

Renue body serum doing wonders for friend's psoriasis

Post by jessicaP »

i was happy to see my friend's face clear up from a visible outbreak of psoriasis on her face.

She can also use it in other areas.

She was using Renue™ Body Serum with Liposomal NAD+ Complex, Vitamin D3 and Glutathione

JanCOhio

Re: Renue body serum doing wonders for friend's psoriasis

Post by JanCOhio »

i have wondered what NMN and NAD+ can do for auto immune disorders.

Guess we will see over time.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome and glad to hear, as for me Ive been using the RBS lotion and serum on and off for 1.5 yrs now and it has done wonders for me as well. I had some stubborn blemishes called actinic keratosis. I applied the serum first and then the lotion 3 to 4x per week and 98% of it went away. Now my skin is smooth and new looking. If you havent tried this stuff yet, you should....It is amazing!
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

That's great to see. Psoriasis is a tricky problem, often one thing works, but only for a while, then it no longer works.

Hopefully this is a long term solution.

Maybe NMN products help with auto-immune issues, which would be very promising.
TedB

Post by TedB »

This is interesting as it could also help with joints for people with psoriatic arthritis, NMN as well.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

TedB wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:12 pm This is interesting as it could also help with joints for people with psoriatic arthritis, NMN as well.

Yes i am curious if they can have a pack of products for this and other autio-immune disorders.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there guys and gals so just coming on in this thread to talk about the new RBS face cream with the Methylene Blue. Im very impressed so far. So I have been using RBS's body serum and lotion now for 2.5 yrs and have gotten great results all around but still have a few blemishes that have been stubborn. I just got the new face cream last week and now those last blemishes are gone! This new one is now the new game changer! Great job Renue By Science, you knocked this out of the park!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:09 pm Hey there guys and gals so just coming on in this thread to talk about the new RBS face cream with the Methylene Blue. Im very impressed so far. So I have been using RBS's body serum and lotion now for 2.5 yrs and have gotten great results all around but still have a few blemishes that have been stubborn. I just got the new face cream last week and now those last blemishes are gone! This new one is now the new game changer! Great job Renue By Science, you knocked this out of the park!

I’m going to have to give this new face cream a go mate. It’s been a while since a 40 year old has ask me out..lol😂

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You make me laugh with your wittiness mate but yes, it must be the Methylene blue that RBS has now added to the formula. Its pretty incredible how fast this stuff works.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 am
drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:09 pm Hey there guys and gals so just coming on in this thread to talk about the new RBS face cream with the Methylene Blue. Im very impressed so far. So I have been using RBS's body serum and lotion now for 2.5 yrs and have gotten great results all around but still have a few blemishes that have been stubborn. I just got the new face cream last week and now those last blemishes are gone! This new one is now the new game changer! Great job Renue By Science, you knocked this out of the park!

I’m going to have to give this new face cream a go mate. It’s been a while since a 40 year old has ask me out..lol😂

I am onto it as well for a couple of week now, agree great product!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic