Renue by Science Affiliate ProgramSkin Care Products

Affiliates can use coupon codes or links from their website, e-newsletter, or social media to products on Alivebyscience.com and receive a 10% commission on any sales. It's a great way to earn extra cash!
drkris69

Re: Skin Care Products

Post by drkris69 »

You know Im starting to get some age spots on the back of my hands and I started putting the serum and then the lotion on at night and those age spots are starting to fade. ABS's skin care line is simply incredible! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:15 am You know Im starting to get some age spots on the back of my hands and I started putting the serum and then the lotion on at night and those age spots are starting to fade. ABS's skin care line is simply incredible! :D

AliveByScience Products. 👍
As you say my friend ....💥 BOOM 💥

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:15 am You know Im starting to get some age spots on the back of my hands and I started putting the serum and then the lotion on at night and those age spots are starting to fade. ABS's skin care line is simply incredible! :D

Great news, Drkris.  We are getting lots of reports of similar skin improvements.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

This stuff really works!! I have some damaged skin around my ankle from an old blood clot thats discolored. The serum and lotion put on together has made a huge difference.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I reported this a long time ago, but i had some rough skin on my forehead from too much sun... my doctor had said to 'keep an eye on it'. It fell off after 6 months using Renue serum. Overall it does make my skin smoother and brighter.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic