SenolyticsFisetin weight loss

drkris69

Re: Fisetin weight loss

Post by drkris69 »

So I just finished the 3-day Fisetin protocol. I will be doing the 3 day for 5 months protocol.
Current weight 200lbs, one thing I've noticed after day 2 was that my ulcerative colitis calmed down significantly. Much less bloating was noted. I also fasted and only ate 1 meal per day while on the Fisetin and not that you have to fast but I did since I was home and had a couple of days off from work. Will update next week if needed and will be monitoring my weight and any other noticeable changes.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

So I just finished the first 3 day round of the Mayo Clinic Fisetin protocol and I feel great! One thing Ive noticed right away is I have less inflammation. I have UC and I can tell when its inflamed and when its not. The Fisetin is known to be an anti-inflammatory along with all the other stuff it does. Just wanted to give an update on any changes that Ive noticed.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I think Fisetin can purge a lot of fat cells in a short interval.

I know from my own lay-person research into angiogenesis that our body has a baseline number of fat cells codified into our DNA. So essentially there is a script that 'knows' which fat cells coem from an original source and which come from excess carlories. New fat needs new capillaries, thus angiogenesis occurs. Certain foods inhibit angiogenesis and also trigger fat cell death if the fat cells are not part of our original blueprint. 

Dr. William Li is probably the leading expert on antiangiogenic foods.

https://drwilliamli.com/how-we-can-star ... with-food/

Dieting while it is a type of fasting has long been known to shrunk the fat cells, and not necessarily destroy them, while following an anti-angiogenic diet and making fasting a permanent part of your regimen will actually destroy the cells.

Fisetin is an extremely concentrated anti-angiogenic substance. I am not surprised it acts so quickly. I think it helped me with my "last" 10 pounds now that I am pretty much down to the weight I want to be at.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey Newlifescience did you follow the Mayo clinic protocol....3x5..? Just curious, so far for me I just finished my 1st round and I havent noticed any weight loss as of yet but, I still have 4 months to go.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:07 am Hey Newlifescience did you follow the Mayo clinic protocol....3x5..? Just curious, so far for me I just finished my 1st round and I havent noticed any weight loss as of yet but, I still have 4 months to go.

It takes a while for the body to gain weight and  it seems it doesn’t like to give up it’s fat stores overnight. Stick with it drkris69 and I think you will see long term weight loss benefits with the Fisetin Protocol. I feel it also helps with the metabolism of what you are eating and where that bad fat may be deposited in the body.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:07 am Hey Newlifescience did you follow the Mayo clinic protocol....3x5..? Just curious, so far for me I just finished my 1st round and I havent noticed any weight loss as of yet but, I still have 4 months to go.

I did follow the anecdotal protocal (as I understood it). To take 24 large pumps of the LSG Fisetin on one day (i chose to skip a day after someone else here did it, made sense to me, avoid overlap in doses) then another day same amount, then wait 4 weeks. I noticed another 10 pound drop in weight within the next 3 weeks. I have been losing weight for a year, but still have been in the extra body fat category. I am closing in on fixing that. 

At 6'1" i am 189 pounds, with better than average muscle mass and I suppose a medium build now. I could still afford to lose 9-10 more pounds and hopefully convert to more lean muscle mass.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Okay thanks for the response Newlifescience. Yep will continue for the next 4 months.
panther

Post by panther »

So could someone please explain the benefit of taking Fisetin if weight loss was not wanted? I have a lean body already and wouldnt want to lose any more weight. If only fat cells are targeted what is the benefit? 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

panther wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:00 pm So could someone please explain the benefit of taking Fisetin if weight loss was not wanted? I have a lean body already and wouldnt want to lose any more weight. If only fat cells are targeted what is the benefit? 

Ok I'll bite. It seems to be about the most effective (and safest) non-pharmaceutical senoltyic   we can take. In that it detects senescent cells and promotes the death (autophagy) and those type of cells. Among others, it targets fat cells. But if it is targeting cells that are no longer useful, it is scrubbing our bodies of cells that are potentially dangerous, reducing inflammatory cells and in that sense, giving us a serious edge with longevity.

I didn't lose that much with fisetin, but i know i got rid of a lot of bad cells

Here is an outlook on what Fisetin can do as published by the national institute of health:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30279143/
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im excited to be doing this Fisetin protocol. 4 more months to go keep you guys posted... :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic