NMNNew Lipo Products (capsules)

Boxcost

Re: New Lipo Products (capsules)

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:44 pm
OMillsPA wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:39 am Any opinions on Lipo Nad+ Complete vs Lipo NMN?  I've tried the complete and have it re-ordered.  I am out now.  I was thinking of stocking up with more since it is not always available using the discount code from Reddit  I was wondering if I should maybe try the Lipo NMN since it has more NMN than the complete.  Any opinions on this? 

When I receive my product my plan is to take a combination of both the NAD+ Lipo Complete and the NMN Lipo Capsules.
I will start with (2) NAD+ Lipo Complete and (1) NMN Lipo Capsules per day and possibly add another NMN Capsule as I monitor the new delivery system and how it compares with Sublingual use..I’m looking forward to the possibility of better absorption of both of the molecules.

I have been taking the Lipo NAD+ complete, that is the old version no longer available with NAD+, NMN & NR. I noticed a little uptick in energy and sharper mentally. Like em! I swapped out 2 x .125G Sublingual for a capsule 6 days a week, take it in the morning within an hour of waking to avoid any sleep issues (all good). My next order will be the one without NR, will be interesting to see any differences, if at all.

From what I am seeing NAD+ seems better for the brain, so still continue to use ABS NAD+ nasal spray. I personally mix it up with a range of NAD+ boosting methods by having a bet each way, I posted about here. It works great for me, I am a 54 year old outpacing 20+ year olds (and even teenagers) with plenty of fuel in the tank so to speak :)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I absolutely love the Liposomal NMN. For the last 2 yrs I have been taking the sublingual tabs and now switched to the Liposomal and I have to say I feel a difference again. The same way I started feeling when I first started taking NMN.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:42 am I absolutely love the Liposomal NMN. For the last 2 yrs I have been taking the sublingual tabs and now switched to the Liposomal and I have to say I feel a difference again. The same way I started feeling when I first started taking NMN.

The Lipo ABS Capsules are the way to go Drkris69. I am waiting for stock to arrive at AliveByScience so that I can start with that molecule delivery system.
When something is that good the only problem encountered because of demand, is to maintain availability of product.  😂
I’m sure the ABS crew are on the job with the new supply requirements.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I hope they can keep supply going. The Liposomal is so superior any other delivery system IMO. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic