NMNYoutube video: "NMN Inhibits Chronic Inflammation | Study Review By Modern Healthspan"

OzSport

Youtube video: "NMN Inhibits Chronic Inflammation | Study Review By Modern Healthspan"

Post by OzSport »

For those who prefer presentations, check out this interesting video that discusses how NMN inhibits chronic inflammation - lots of slides / pictures!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUU3fjWczUw

CeeJayBee

Re: Youtube video: "NMN Inhibits Chronic Inflammation | Study Review By Modern Healthspan"

Post by CeeJayBee »

OzSport wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:04 am For those who prefer presentations, check out this interesting video that discusses how NMN inhibits chronic inflammation - lots of slides / pictures!  :D

That is great to here. While I take other things for inflammation. Having NMN do it seems to tell me it can happen globally (body Wide) with increased NAD+ levels.

I am new to this, but i feel i have learned the equivalent of 2 premed courses of leading enge info.
NewLifeScience

Re: Youtube video: "NMN Inhibits Chronic Inflammation | Study Review By Modern Healthspan"

Post by NewLifeScience »

This is great news.

Some people focus on NMN and ignore things like Curcumin and other natural anti-inflammatories.

I've said this before both from personal experience and from my research, inflammation is the engine that drives many cancers and many metastases.

It is just as important to avoid chronic inflammation as it is to take NMN, in my opionion, and here we have NMN covering this issue at least in part  - so very good news.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

This molecule covers more and more bases with each study.

This is bigger than lemons and limes preventing scurvy.
TedB

Post by TedB »

NMN does seem to cover a lot of bases. Still my shelf is growing. I am on a mission to reverse age and damage to my tissues wherever I can. And to clear out senescent cells and encourage healthy new cells whenever i can.

But at the very least, NMN and fasting are the best things i can do.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

CeeJayBee wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:15 pm
OzSport wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:04 am For those who prefer presentations, check out this interesting video that discusses how NMN inhibits chronic inflammation - lots of slides / pictures!  :D

That is great to here. While I take other things for inflammation. Having NMN do it seems to tell me it can happen globally (body Wide) with increased NAD+ levels.

I am new to this, but i feel i have learned the equivalent of 2 premed courses of leading enge info.

Glad you enjoyed the video, CeeJayBee!  :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic