NAD+NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Newage

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:09 pm
drkris69 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:57 pm I would think that a IM injection of NAD would burn really bad! :shock:

It burns a little but not bad.  

By “self injection” you (pardon the pun) could be playing with Fire 🔥 

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:32 pm
Drdavid wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:09 pm
drkris69 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:57 pm I would think that a IM injection of NAD would burn really bad! :shock:

It burns a little but not bad.  

By “self injection” you (pardon the pun) could be playing with Fire 🔥 

I don't encourage anyone to create their own IM injection medication.  It is a dangerous game.
Gemzone

Post by Gemzone »

peptimaniac wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm I dissolved 150mg of NAD per 1ml bac water and ran it through a .22 micron filter into a sterile vial. I proceeded to inject 1ml slowly into the fat into my upper thigh. A few min later feelings of nausea and shortness of breath are felt. The injection sight stings a little and an area of 3-4 inches diameter is numb on the surface of the skin. When I massage the area I get more intense flushes of nausea.

What is the typical mg per/ml for the subcutaneous injection and is the numbness normal?

Hey Buddy, i wondered if there's any update on your endeavors with your N1 study trials, 
really be interested if you continued along that line of interest. let me know , thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic