NMNNMN intramuscular

Schatzy101

NMN intramuscular

Post by Schatzy101 »

I want to inject NMN.  How do I mix it and how much do I inject?

rhett

Re: NMN intramuscular

Post by rhett »

I would find a doctor who offers nad+ treatments. Anything injected must be sterile and at an even higher purity than orally consumed compounds. Also it is unclear if NMN doesn’t actually need to go through the digestive tract to work. There is some evidence that NMN actually increases NAD+ through some mysterious signalling mechanisms in the intestines. 
Schatzy101

Post by Schatzy101 »

I hear you and in a perfect world I probably would, but do not have the money to do so, and thought I might get similar results with NMN injections.  I got 100 gr from ABS and want to use it and experience the benefit that people report having.  What is the difference between NMN injections  and  NAD+ injections? Any input is appreciated. 

is there a course offered in Los Angeles where I can learn the necessary skills to give myself an IV or should I consider turning to people who shoot up illegal substances daily for help?
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Too much NMN in one place will see the body convert it into some chemical of no use that it can excrete out at the next opportunity.
You are wasting your time (and powder) if you try to overdo it. 
Just put the powder under your tongue and let the blood stream decide where your body best needs it. 
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Schatzy101 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:25 pm I want to inject NMN.  How do I mix it and how much do I inject?

I don't know what your source is, but ABS currently does not sell injectable NMN. You are playing with fire.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic