NMNProfessional sports compatibility - NMN

vandan

Re: Professional sports compatibility - NMN

Post by vandan »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:53 am
vandan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:53 pm Wow. I can't believe that, NMN would certainly give an advantage in my experience. I might win a title in something after all!. Thanks everyone for your input.

If I return to the sporting field I will move with more confidence. A lot more.
What fields do you compete in vandan?
I have lived most of my life through the lens of sport, basketball, hockey, soccer etc etc. Which had its pros and cons.
My recent attempt at team sports was ice hockey. I was at the time going blind and deaf, had crippling back pain which meant some days my legs would lose power and was carrying some excess weight. I still managed to progress rapidly until it all become too much.
On NMN with gene therapy for my eyes and ears I feel I have some head room for improvement. Kinda like a second lease of life...

Newage

Post by Newage »

vandan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:30 pm
vandan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:53 pm Wow. I can't believe that, NMN would certainly give an advantage in my experience. I might win a title in something after all!. Thanks everyone for your input.

If I return to the sporting field I will move with more confidence. A lot more.

I have lived most of my life through the lens of sport, basketball, hockey, soccer etc etc. Which had its pros and cons.
My recent attempt at team sports was ice hockey. I was at the time going blind and deaf, had crippling back pain which meant some days my legs would lose power and was carrying some excess weight. I still managed to progress rapidly until it all become too much.
On NMN with gene therapy for my eyes and ears I feel I have some head room for improvement. Kinda like a second lease of life...

Good for you vandan
It sounds like you have “picked yourself up off the canvas” numerous times and continued on.
Life was not meant to be easy but it seems like you have had more than your fair share of problems. Kudos to you for your resolve...👍
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:50 pm Professional athletes have been using NAD for several years now. Many report quicker recovery, better eye hand, eye foot coordination and great focus.
Would love to read more about this if you have any references. Always interested to see how NAD/NMN is being used. So far i've loved the physical recovery benefits from the gym.
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
vandan

Post by vandan »

Newage wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:50 pm
vandan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Good for you vandan
It sounds like you have “picked yourself up off the canvas” numerous times and continued on.
Life was not meant to be easy but it seems like you have had more than your fair share of problems. Kudos to you for your resolve...👍
Thanks Vandevalk1, one of the nicest things anyone has said to me.

NMN and a revised mindset helped turn it all around. My hypothesis is my body lacked the natural levels of NAD+ from an early age, contributing to my eye condition (premature photoreceptor death). My hearing continues to erode however...

I believe this also because of the extraordinary global health benefits that also included skin pigmentation improvements, better muscle development, energy levels (I used to feel chronically fatigued), inflammatory reductions etc etc.

Ive fallen in love once again, this time with a vitamin.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I would not give up on the hearing. It may just take longer to reverse. If Dr. Sinclair is correct all cells can be turned back.

This study shows hope in the activation of SIRT3 by NAD.

Activation of SIRT3 by the NAD+ precursor nicotinamide riboside protects from noise-induced hearing loss
Kevin D. Brown,1 Sadia Maqsood,1 Jing-Yi Huang,2 Yong Pan,2 William Harkcom,3 Wei Li,3 Anthony Sauve,3 Eric Verdin,2 and Samie R. Jaffrey3
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4940130/
kevinNix

Post by kevinNix »

David thanks a lot, i was searching this article very long!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic