NMNNMN LIPO Gel vrs NMNsl Comparison Age 80 with Pickleball

Pickleball101

NMN LIPO Gel vrs NMNsl Comparison Age 80 with Pickleball

Post by Pickleball101 »

(This is just a heads up to answer the New Post below by AjayeJ, as well as my Next post that will be to compare the differences of my past combo use of NMNsl/NAD+sl powder and it's lifestyle effects to the new AbS combo product of NMN/NAD+ LIPO., labeled NAD+ COMPLETE LIPO)
 Ben, 80+ Pickleball101   NMNsl 500mg and 250mg NAD+sl powder and RENUE, Glutathione 130mg , Daily plus  600 TMG & Resveratrol, NAD+ mist    150mg , on Pickleball Play days (3x's / week)  

One of the benefits of being the Oldest person in this Forum trying these new products is that I get the MOST BANG for the BUCK!
In most of Dr. David Sinclair's lab study results I have read that the effects of boosting the NMN level has a greater return as the subject ages,
that has a lower level to begin with. So all you young whipper snappers have better pay attention out there.. because I finally have something
to say you can't. After trying these AlivebyScience products for three years in a Clinical Trial basis, as they have been introduced through this website, I can tell you that the most advanced product is the NMN LIPO Gel. In the beginning, three years ago, the NMN capsules were just swallowed, with most of their benefit being filtered out by the liver or neutralized by the digestive system. Back then, I had the idea that if I got the the encapsulated powder in my mouth, I might benefit more from it. Kinda like swishing a good shot of Johnny Walker Red (my favorite)
scotch around in your mouth first, for awhile, before eventually swallowing it. Well, it worked! My stamina levels began to pickup in Pickleball play, at 77, and I was playing 5-6 games a day, instead of 3-4.  I also noticed my Uptake on the ball improving, like I had maybe, an extra 1/2 second to choose how hard and where I wanted to place the ball in return to my opponents court to gain the point, from their miss. This worked well, until
NMN sl came along. It pretty well did the same thing, but was a measured powder with a "sweet spot " of 500 mg to work with. Again, improved
cognitive and uptake capability, moving my play from an improved beginner to Intermediate Player. I also found I could control the AMOUNT of Effect I needed by upping my breathing rate, focus, and shifting from a mindset of "exercise" to "Combat" THiS equates to a "Fight or Flight" mentality that Dr. David Sinclair says triggers the NMN to start switching on Cellular Memory to a state of restoration , changing the whole dynamic of the human physiology. Heart rate increases with oxygen intake, blood vessels dilate, and energy rushes to all cellular organs, including the brain,
with a higher capability of performance. The "NMN Rush", if the setting is right. A stress exercise is needed, not aerobic. Pickleball is mine.

So I've been able to bring all this to the moment of need, with prior NMNsl intake of 500 mg within 30 minutes of Tournament Level play, that has about a 4 hour limit of peak, before declining. Midway I'll boost it back up with a couple of nasal shots of NAD+ mist.  That's what NMN sl does.
Now, on to "The Rest of the story, Page 2"  Last month, I replaced this regime with NMN LIPO Gel, two squirts at 7am, two more at noon. On days of play, I added one TMG 500 mg at 7 am , and during play , if needed the two shots of NAD+ nasal mist.

Here's what happens... the NMN LIPO , taken with or without food, survives the filtering of the liver and digestive system with its unique delivery capability, but has a tendency to last evenly over the full 24 hour period. It delivers the same 500mg of NMN but over a longer period of time. I took all of mine early in the day to avoid any late effects on my light sleeper condition, and never really felt the "NMN Rush" I can get from the NMNsl taken and concentrated in 4 hours of play that then had a lesser period of effect. After hard 4 hour Pickleball play with  NMNsl, I felt physically tired, needed a protein meal boost after the showers, and a nap. With the NMN LIPO gel, I felt the same, but not as tired, skipped the nap, and just mellowed out. Comparing play results, the NMNsl Rush produced a higher level of play, at the expense of more fatigue and soreness.

I'm an old warrior. Fought in Vietnam, survived over 100+ aerial combat missions. I play one speed, "flat out". The rewards are I get are Two days in one, waking refreshed from a nap, after Pickleball combat. You may choose the "Higher mellow road," for that sweet feeling of being on top of it all. 
The choice is yours... 
Ben 80, NMNsl 500mg with 250mg NAD+ Renue, Glutathione 130mg , DAILY.  Then 500mg Resveratrol and TMG, NAD+ mist 150 mg on Pickleball play days (3x's / week)

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ChrisBON

Re: NMN LIPO Gel vrs NMNsl Comparison Age 80

Post by ChrisBON »

I am glad you discovered NMN and resveratrol - but you also define mind over matter.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

That's a very interesting observation, Ben.
Thanks for sharing.

jackyjoy123

Post by jackyjoy123 »

ChrisBON wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:37 pm I am glad you discovered NMN and resveratrol - but you also define mind over matter.

thanks for the awesome information.

Pickleball101

Re: NMN LIPO Gel vrs NMNsl Comparison Age 80 with Pickleball

Post by Pickleball101 »

This is just a heads up to answer the post below, as well as my Next post that will be to compare the differences of my past combo use of NMNsl/NAD+sl powder and it's lifestyle effects to the new AbS product of NMN/NAD+ LIPO.
 Ben, 80+ Pickleball101   NMNsl 500mg and 250mg NAD+sl powder and RENUE, Glutathione 130mg , Daily plus  600 TMG & Resveratrol, NAD+ mist    150mg , on Pickleball Play days (3x's / week)  
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic