NMNNMN SUBLINGUAL Versus Liposomal?

NathanN

Re: NMN SUBLINGUAL Versus Liposomal?

Post by NathanN »

Hello all! I was about to place an order for another 100g of NMN SL powder, but after reading about ABS new liposomal products, I’m getting excited by the better absorptive properties. I have been using the NMN SL powder for about a year and my regimen consists of: 1000mg NMN SL powder, 1000 mg TMG, 600mg Resveratrol daily. If I were to order the Lipo NAD Complete capsules, could I just substitute 3 capsules for the 1000mg SL powder and keep everything else the same? 

Newage

Post by Newage »

NathanN wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 pm Hello all! I was about to place an order for another 100g of NMN SL powder, but after reading about ABS new liposomal products, I’m getting excited by the better absorptive properties. I have been using the NMN SL powder for about a year and my regimen consists of: 1000mg NMN SL powder, 1000 mg TMG, 600mg Resveratrol daily. If I were to order the Lipo NAD Complete capsules, could I just substitute 3 capsules for the 1000mg SL powder and keep everything else the same? 

3 to 4 Liposomal NAD+ Complete Capsules per day in the morning  sounds about right as long as it does not affect your sleep.It is slower to release into the body but seems to be far more efficient by way of absorption. I take the majority of my ABS Supplements well before 11am.

NathanN

Post by NathanN »

Newage wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:38 pm
NathanN wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 pm Hello all! I was about to place an order for another 100g of NMN SL powder, but after reading about ABS new liposomal products, I’m getting excited by the better absorptive properties. I have been using the NMN SL powder for about a year and my regimen consists of: 1000mg NMN SL powder, 1000 mg TMG, 600mg Resveratrol daily. If I were to order the Lipo NAD Complete capsules, could I just substitute 3 capsules for the 1000mg SL powder and keep everything else the same? 

3 to 4 Liposomal NAD+ Complete Capsules per day in the morning  sounds about right as long as it does not affect your sleep.It is slower to release into the body but seems to be far more efficient by way of absorption. I take the majority of my ABS Supplements well before 11am.

Newage, thank you for the recommended dosage! Just ordered the Liposomal NAD+ Complete Capsules. Can't wait to try them out! 

NathanN

Post by NathanN »

Follow up question regarding the regimen, would you take all 3-4 capsules at the same time or dose them incrementally out throughout the morning? I used to incrementally take each 250mg NMN SL scoop every hour until I had taken 1g. 

Also, the characteristic I do enjoy the most about the NMN SL powder is the almost instantaneous clearing of brain fog every morning as soon as I would wake up. I would have a capsule of 250mg powder next to my bed and as soon as I would get up, I would take it and be ready to go. Will I have a similar experience with the liposomal capsules? 
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I don't know how you all can take so much NMN.  I took two sub linguals for most of the year after a month warm up of one.  For a while I did a bottle of one lipo complete until it ran out and I had to wait for a refill.  Now I do the lipo complete and a sub lingual a half hour before a run or bike ride.  If I take a work out day off, I skip the sub lingual.  I still get a little jittery and have some trouble sleeping with those low amounts.  I'm 55 and about 225 lbs too.  I don't take anything else but a very big salad every day and some krill oil, vitamins d and k.  I switched to plant based with very little meat.  No milk, cheese or eggs since June.  Nothing from a box.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic