NMNIf one servering of LipoNMN is 250 concentrated mg...what is the equivalent measure to achieve the 1000 mg plateau ?

TryingToLiveLonger

If one servering of LipoNMN is 250 concentrated mg...what is the equivalent measure to achieve the 1000 mg plateau ?

Post by TryingToLiveLonger »

I would like to question the effectiveness differential of LIPO mgs into the system opposed to say the sublingual powder intake. Can I achieve the same results of LIPO by increasing the powdered serving ? I'm looking at buying the LIPO for the bio however how much am I expected to stray from the recommended serving that's on the bottle of 1 daily opposed to taking 2 - 3 daily ? 

jocko6889

Re: If one servering of LipoNMN is 250 concentrated mg...what is the equivalent measure to achieve the 1000 mg plateau ?

Post by jocko6889 »

TryingToLiveLonger wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:25 am I would like to question the effectiveness differential of LIPO mgs into the system opposed to say the sublingual powder intake. Can I achieve the same results of LIPO by increasing the powdered serving ? I'm looking at buying the LIPO for the bio however how much am I expected to stray from the recommended serving that's on the bottle of 1 daily opposed to taking 2 - 3 daily ? 

So the Lipo NMN is going to be about 3 to 5 times more bioavailable than the powder.  So for example if you're taking 1,000mg of NMN powder, you'd only need about 250-350mg of the Lipo to get the same effect.

TryingToLiveLonger

Re: If one servering of LipoNMN is 250 concentrated mg...what is the equivalent measure to achieve the 1000 mg plateau ?

Post by TryingToLiveLonger »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:35 pm
TryingToLiveLonger wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:25 am I would like to question the effectiveness differential of LIPO mgs into the system opposed to say the sublingual powder intake. Can I achieve the same results of LIPO by increasing the powdered serving ? I'm looking at buying the LIPO for the bio however how much am I expected to stray from the recommended serving that's on the bottle of 1 daily opposed to taking 2 - 3 daily ? 

So the Lipo NMN is going to be about 3 to 5 times more bioavailable than the powder.  So for example if you're taking 1,000mg of NMN powder, you'd only need about 250-350mg of the Lipo to get the same effect.

Ok great thank you for the feedback, I feel a little more informed on where I should be at when i start my nmn resveratrol cycle.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Yes, it's just so much better to take NMN and know you are actually 'getting' most of it into our system.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic