NAD+ PreserversPlease Help: Would Nuzena Resveratrol be a better source of Resveratrol to MAAC10 ?

TryingToLiveLonger

Please Help: Would Nuzena Resveratrol be a better source of Resveratrol to MAAC10 ?

Post by TryingToLiveLonger »

Nuzena is giving me 1200 mg a serving compared to MAAC10s lower mg content but 99 percent purity and TOTALLY TRANS ? I intend to be supplementing and trying NMN for the first time and want the best possible setup/.

canadahealthy

Re: Please Help: Would Nuzena Resveratrol be a better source of Resveratrol to MAAC10 ?

Post by canadahealthy »

I am not aware of the quality of either source, but recently heard Dr. David Sinclair, who essentially discovered Resveratrol, state that the Resveratrol must be white, and stored in a dark cool place.

As far as bioavailability, Alive By Science offers a Liposomal resveratrol product where taking 3 capsules per day (375mg) would more than likely yield more resveratrol where it is needed than other products, as it is very difficult to absorb it.

I am currently taking this.
TryingToLiveLonger

Re: Please Help: Would Nuzena Resveratrol be a better source of Resveratrol to MAAC10 ?

canadahealthy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:53 am I am not aware of the quality of either source, but recently heard Dr. David Sinclair, who essentially discovered Resveratrol, state that the Resveratrol must be white, and stored in a dark cool place.

As far as bioavailability, Alive By Science offers a Liposomal resveratrol product where taking 3 capsules per day (375mg) would more than likely yield more resveratrol where it is needed than other products, as it is very difficult to absorb it.

I am currently taking this.

Ok thanks for the feedback, I wanted to buy the lipsomal resveratrol from alivebyscience but it doesnt seem to be available for purchase as of yet ? All of the new lipo delivery products seem to have later in the month december january release dates not sure. THe nuzena resveratrol has 1200 mg per serving which seems to the highest in the market and maac10 is 99 pure and micronized with peperine for max absorption. Ill figure it out just confusing. I may have to wait until the alive by science lipos are available for purchase since most seem to have had such great reactions to it. I was going to buy the powdered bag of nmn which has the 400 servings but it seems to have the least bio availability.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

As far as Resveratrol is concerned, I would make sure your getting trans Resveratrol  and also it has to be pharmaceutical grade.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:28 am As far as Resveratrol is concerned, I would make sure your getting trans Resveratrol  and also it has to be pharmaceutical grade.

I personally would recommend the AliveByScience Lipo Resveratrol Capsules. You don’t need to take as much to get “more bang for your bucks.”
I know availability is a bit of an issue at the moment but when the product is back in stock the trick is to buy in a couple of months supply  so that it is always “on hand”

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Good advise Newage, and as always ABS only uses pharmaceutical grade in all their products. ;)

TryingToLiveLonger

Newage wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:11 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:28 am As far as Resveratrol is concerned, I would make sure your getting trans Resveratrol  and also it has to be pharmaceutical grade.

I personally would recommend the AliveByScience Lipo Resveratrol Capsules. You don’t need to take as much to get “more bang for your bucks.”
I know availability is a bit of an issue at the moment but when the product is back in stock the trick is to buy in a couple of months supply  so that it is always “on hand”

Oh yes for sure, the ABS products specifically the LIPO are without doubt superior but as you mentioned availability is an issue. I have the LIPO NMN / and Transveratrol both on order along with 100 gram bag of NMN and a bottle of TMG so I am hoping it arrives soon as I already received another bag of micronized resveratrol from ProHealth I have saved in the fridge. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic