NMNAlternative methods of taking NMN or NAD+

canadahealthy

Re: Alternative methods of taking NMN or NAD+

Post by canadahealthy »

I suppose any mucus membrane is the best path to the blood stream short of IV. And even that is available.

Anyone here planning on a trio to the IV clinic in the next year?

Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:24 pm I suppose any mucus membrane is the best path to the blood stream short of IV. And even that is available.

Anyone here planning on a trio to the IV clinic in the next year?
Unfortunately there are a couple of big oceans between me and Florida.
I would be very keen otherwise..
H333

Post by H333 »

Considering all the iatrogenic conditions going on ,the cost of iv NAD+, the things causing people to rapidly deteriorate physically emotionally mentally, I can tell you most people would be in exponentially better health by snorting NAD , and little discomforts from doing so should fall under no pain no gain ...theres really no pain or anything bad here ... And everything to gain .  If you think snorting NAD is bad i can show you places in the cities where NAD is needed most . People are dying not from drugs but from counterfeit substances not from plants. All drugs used to be from plants. Now people are smoking acetone /embalming fluid.  I have seen NAD get people off chronic injections of crystal meth  coke heroin and fentynol, even long term nicotine and alcohol use.  This needs to be in every hospital iv bag,  given in rehabs hospitals jails .  like sodium oxybate which is also in the body ...hundreds of millions of lives are lost because NAD isn't used. If you have someone who isn't doing good and works ,homework time
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

I agree.  Alive by Science sells an NAD+ nasal spray that works great!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

H333 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 pm Considering all the iatrogenic conditions going on ,the cost of iv NAD+, the things causing people to rapidly deteriorate physically emotionally mentally, I can tell you most people would be in exponentially better health by snorting NAD , and little discomforts from doing so should fall under no pain no gain ...theres really no pain or anything bad here ... And everything to gain .  If you think snorting NAD is bad i can show you places in the cities where NAD is needed most . People are dying not from drugs but from counterfeit substances not from plants. All drugs used to be from plants. Now people are smoking acetone /embalming fluid.  I have seen NAD get people off chronic injections of crystal meth  coke heroin and fentynol, even long term nicotine and alcohol use.  This needs to be in every hospital iv bag,  given in rehabs hospitals jails .  like sodium oxybate which is also in the body ...hundreds of millions of lives are lost because NAD isn't used. If you have someone who isn't doing good and works ,homework time

H333, I whole heartedly agree!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic