NMNSublingual NMN blistering tongue?

meredithm

Sublingual NMN blistering tongue?

Post by meredithm »

My husband and I finally got around to trying the sublingual NMN we ordered and he now has a severely blistered tongue after a single dose. Couldn’t eat food without pain today.

Has anyone else had this happen? How long did it take to resolve? He has no allergies but I did keep an EpiPen handy just in case.

Obviously this does not fill me with confidence about the safety of this company’s products. But I’m posting on here primarily to find out if anyone else experienced this, and if so, what sequelae they experienced, if any.

NewLifeScience

Re: Sublingual NMN blistering tongue?

Post by NewLifeScience »

Hi there, I had some of that particular batch. I found it a bit tingly, but some people are very PH sensitive.

I would contact ABS customer service and they can resolve this for you quickly. I hope you don't let it put you off NMN or AliveByScience. They are extremely proactive and will sort it out for you.

THe contact form and phone number are located here:

https://alivebyscience.com/contact-us/
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I believe ABS is changing back to the original formula due to many having a problem wth the TMG that has been added around 8 months ago. 
MJClark

Post by MJClark »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:22 am I believe ABS is changing back to the original formula due to many having a problem wth the TMG that has been added around 8 months ago. 

What is TMG? 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

TMG is glycine with three attached methyl groups. When we take NAD boosters we need to add TMG because the boosters tend to diminish the B vitamins and can cause depression. Please dont quote me but pretty sure about this.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

MJClark wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:14 am
drkris69 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:22 am I believe ABS is changing back to the original formula due to many having a problem wth the TMG that has been added around 8 months ago. 

What is TMG? 

While NMN and NAD+ are doing their magic, they are performing methylation. That is as deep as my knowledge goes. THis methylation uses up certain methyl groups. TMG replenishes them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic