LongevityHow to Live to 150 by Dr. Sinclair (recent update to 24 Discoveries)

Pickleball101

How to Live to 150 by Dr. Sinclair (recent update to 24 Discoveries)

Post by Pickleball101 »

This most recent interview on Oct 21st, 2021, with Dr. David Sinclair will update the two year old Science Interview attached to his 24 Discoveries on Anti-aging
This Topic is more personally addressed by Sinclair "How to Live to 150"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSkkBkMcwdY

JanCOhio

Re: How to Live to 150 by Dr. Sinclair (recent update to 24 Discoveries)

Post by JanCOhio »

Some ]amazing information and very actionable ideas here. Great video.

Thanks Pickleball!
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I think I just picked up the Covid this week.  Day two of bad symptoms.  At this point, making it the next few weeks is the goal!  Mostly just chills and fever, bad stomach.  Pressure in the head by the eyes and nose.  Taking extra D3, zinc and some cinnamon until it is gone.  Trying to stay hydrated with water.  Doing some juicing of fresh vegetables.  Tired.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

OMillsPA wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:22 am I think I just picked up the Covid this week.  Day two of bad symptoms.  At this point, making it the next few weeks is the goal!  Mostly just chills and fever, bad stomach.  Pressure in the head by the eyes and nose.  Taking extra D3, zinc and some cinnamon until it is gone.  Trying to stay hydrated with water.  Doing some juicing of fresh vegetables.  Tired.

All the best OMillsPA, don't forget to keep up with your NAD boosting (I personally would take a little more NMN & NAD+), your immune system is a large consumer of NAD, especially when it fires up against COVID!
Newage

Post by Newage »

OMillsPA wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:22 am I think I just picked up the Covid this week.  Day two of bad symptoms.  At this point, making it the next few weeks is the goal!  Mostly just chills and fever, bad stomach.  Pressure in the head by the eyes and nose.  Taking extra D3, zinc and some cinnamon until it is gone.  Trying to stay hydrated with water.  Doing some juicing of fresh vegetables.  Tired.

First up I personally would confirm Covid with a positive test result and if the answer is yes then touch bases with Drkris69 as he went through the ordeal. He may have some helpful advice... Good Luck OMillsPA as I think it will probably touch most of us sooner or later the way things are going.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Is there any way you can confirm this with a test?

Is your sense of smell still functioning? If so, you could have the flu.

Please let us know how you are doing.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Just so you know, I went the Ivermectin route along with other things like Quercitin, Zinc.Vit D, Vit C and NAC along with NMN. I did fine and back to work after a couple of wks.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Thank you for the advice and best wishes.  My illness only lasted 4 days.  3 really bad, one fair.  By day 5 I was close to normal and just a little sluggish, not enough to keep me down.  I did not get tested, so I don't know exactly what I had.  I do have high levels of D though, over 60.  I took 50 of zinc while sick, and several other vitamins.  I juiced fruits and vegetables 3 times a day.  I went into it at a very high level of good health.  So all turned out well.   I'm not sure if I will get an anti-body test, as it appears this new strain will be over with soon.  Thanks again.

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

FYI:  This is a good video on what Ivermectin is.  How it was discovered and what it is currently used for.

What is Ivermectin? (odysee.com)

You can find a listing of doctors who can prescribe ivermectin and other necessary medicines on the FLCCC website. There, you can also find downloadable PDFs in several languages for prevention and early at-home treatment, the in-hospital protocol and long-term management guidance for long-haul COVID-19 syndrome. Three other protocols that have great success are:  

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic