Renue NAD+ Skin CareBody serum works fast wonders for pulled muscles

ChrisBON

Body serum works fast wonders for pulled muscles

Post by ChrisBON »

I was shoveling a friend driveway since his snow-blower blew a belt and I was in a hurry. I knew the precise moment i pulled my shoulder.

It was throbbing, so i stopped and went inside and i rubbed the body serum into my shoulder that afternoon and again in the evening. Next morning - no pain. No pain killers needed.

I know it was the serum because at 55 if i pull a muscle, it used to be a couple weeks before it would get better.

Newage

Re: Body serum works fast wonders for pulled muscles

Post by Newage »

ChrisBON wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:39 pm I was shoveling a friend driveway since his snow-blower blew a belt and I was in a hurry. I knew the precise moment i pulled my shoulder.

It was throbbing, so i stopped and went inside and i rubbed the body serum into my shoulder that afternoon and again in the evening. Next morning - no pain. No pain killers needed.

I know it was the serum because at 55 if i pull a muscle, it used to be a couple weeks before it would get better.

Yes, I have experienced the same super quick relief from training injuries, inflammation and general soreness. ABS serum and lotion is definitely the “way to go”...

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

I use it for my hands when they get too cold. The serum seems to prevent that ache I used to get in my bones from the cold.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

The serum and lotion are awesome for cosmetic use as well. ;)

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

OK.  I am off topic here.  I need some help.  I cannot find the Reddit account.  I cannot find a coupon code for December.  I want to place a large order.  Can anyone help me out?  I tried contacting the company directly.  People must be on vacation.  Thanks in advance.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

OMillsPA wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:25 pm OK.  I am off topic here.  I need some help.  I cannot find the Reddit account.  I cannot find a coupon code for December.  I want to place a large order.  Can anyone help me out?  I tried contacting the company directly.  People must be on vacation.  Thanks in advance.

For the 10% discount use: HappyHolidays10

It expires at the end of December.

BTW, I got it from the Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NMNfans ... 8392348565

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Thanks.  I used it.  Worked, save 25.

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Thanks for the coupon code.
I didn't know about them!

Mike
Newage

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:00 pm Thanks for the coupon code.
I didn't know about them!

Mike

“Every little bit helps” as the saying goes.
Another reason to be part of the forum...
eg: (Discount Codes)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic