NMNTravel with NMN

nycbhoy

Travel with NMN

Post by nycbhoy »

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. 

Just received my first shipment. Will be taking the Lipo NAD+ complete and the lipo resveratrol. 

Have two questions really. I’m traveling next week. Flying to Europe and will be there for ten days. I currently refrigerate the supplements but wondering if i can take them to Europe and continue to take them daily or if traveling with them unrefrigerated will damage / impair them. 

Second, does one capsule of each daily seem reasonable? Think that is what dosage instructions specify. I’m male, 47 and 165lbs. 

Thanks in advance and excited to see what happens!

cheers

Newage

Re: Travel with NMN

Post by Newage »

nycbhoy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:27 am Hi all. Hope everyone is well. 

Just received my first shipment. Will be taking the Lipo NAD+ complete and the lipo resveratrol. 

Have two questions really. I’m traveling next week. Flying to Europe and will be there for ten days. I currently refrigerate the supplements but wondering if i can take them to Europe and continue to take them daily or if traveling with them unrefrigerated will damage / impair them. 

Second, does one capsule of each daily seem reasonable? Think that is what dosage instructions specify. I’m male, 47 and 165lbs. 

cheers

Travelling with the supplements shouldn’t be a problem as long as kept out of strong heat and  direct sunlight. The advice of a Compounding Chemist was not to put Supplements in and out of the refrigerator on a consistent basis.
(either stored in or out)
I personally would decanter the amount for the trip and leave the rest at home.
A lot of us are taking 2 or 3 of the NAD+ Complete Capsules daily but if you have just started your regimen begin with 1 and go to 2 in a couple of weeks or so.(Depending on your budget)

nycbhoy

Post by nycbhoy »

Newage wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:04 pm

cheers

Travelling with the supplements shouldn’t be a problem as long as kept out of strong heat and  direct sunlight. The advice of a Compounding Chemist was not to put Supplements in and out of the refrigerator on a consistent basis.
A lot of us are taking 2 or 3 of the NAD+ Complete Capsules daily but if you have just started your regimen begin with 1 and go to 2 in a couple of weeks or so.(Depending on your budget)

Great. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. 

I also have some of the sl nmn and ordered some lipo nmn so assume okay to take one of the lipo NAD+ complete and then some of the sl or lipo nmn as well?

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:04 pm

cheers

Good advice Newage. To add, take in the morning as it can disrupt sleep later in the day and take a day or 2 off both supplements to "pulse".

Also if you are changing time zones it will help with any jet lag i.e. keep taking it in the "morning" in the current time zone you are in.
nycbhoy

Post by nycbhoy »

Great. Thanks again everyone. And to confirm, I also ordered some lipo nmn so assume no issues adding one of these capsules in with my NAD+ complete and resveratrol?

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

nycbhoy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:19 am Great. Thanks again everyone. And to confirm, I also ordered some lipo nmn so assume no issues adding one of these capsules in with my NAD+ complete and resveratrol?

Lipo NMN and NAD+ Complete are both considered NAD+ boosters, so if your dosage of NAD+ boosters is 500mg per day, you could do 250mg of Lipo NMN and 250mg of NAD+ Complete, as an example.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

nycbhoy wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:27 am I also have some of the sl nmn and ordered some lipo nmn so assume okay to take one of the lipo NAD+ complete and then some of the sl or lipo nmn as well?

Just watch your overall dosage of NAD+ boosters.  

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic