NMNIs NMN recommended for young people?

Aakz

Re: Is NMN recommended for young people?

Post by Aakz »

Hi I have nmn powder in my freezer. I was going to use irbid when I found out I was pregnant so I put it off. I am in my 30s and still fairly young but I want to see ignorance it will help with few issues. My problem is I can’t recall what dosage per kg of body weight I was going to use which I found on another’s forum but can’t seem to locates now. Does anyone have an effective dose they’ve come by that’s on the lower side to start testing with. I also lost my scoop for the powder. I think it was 125 mg scoop that it came with but I don’t know for sure or what I to would be equivalent to such as maybe 1/4 teaspoon or something.. is anyone aware what there scoop is close to ?
Thanks for any help and assistance

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

The average starting dose is typically around 250mg per day and then many people work up to 1000mg per day. Since each person is different it is imperative that you find your perfect dose. Since you are younger in theory you should not need as much NAD per day however, since you went through a pregnancy you may have depleted some of you NAD reserve and need to replace it. Keep us informed of your journey and please ask questions.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

When will we see NAD blood markers testers on the market?
Blanca308

Post by Blanca308 »

Question, and sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and I've not seen it.. I'm 28 and considering taking NMN but I'm wondering if taking it at an early eagle may inhibit it's natural production and therefore cause a greater reliance on NMN supplements as I get older? Wondering how that works if anyone knows?
Thanks!
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Blanca308 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:30 am Question, and sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and I've not seen it.. I'm 28 and considering taking NMN but I'm wondering if taking it at an early eagle may inhibit it's natural production and therefore cause a greater reliance on NMN supplements as I get older? Wondering how that works if anyone knows?
Thanks!

Good question.  As far as we know, the body does not produce less NAD+ in response to NMN supplementation.  I have taken many NAD+ tests which test levels of NAD+ in the body and so far these tests bear that out.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Blanca308 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:30 am Question, and sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and I've not seen it.. I'm 28 and considering taking NMN but I'm wondering if taking it at an early eagle may inhibit it's natural production and therefore cause a greater reliance on NMN supplements as I get older? Wondering how that works if anyone knows?
Thanks!

Under 40 - 35 Year of age I would not recommend "regular" supplementation of NMN but targeted use for specific events, such as:
1. When Sick, battling infection so immune system very busy and needs more NAD+
2. Prevent or help hangover (excess partying on the agenda!)
3. Traveling with change of time zone. So avoiding / help "jet lag".
4. Missed out on sleep, need to perform / focus.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:36 pm
Thanks!

Under 40 - 35 Year of age I would not recommend "regular" supplementation of NMN but targeted use for specific events, such as:
1. When Sick, battling infection so immune system very busy and needs more NAD+
2. Prevent or help hangover (excess partying on the agenda!)
3. Traveling with change of time zone. So avoiding / help "jet lag".
4. Missed out on sleep, need to perform / focus.

Good advice, Boxcost.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I second that Boxcast! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic