SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

jocko6889

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by jocko6889 »

Lostkite wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:55 am Hello people. 

I am a female in my mid 40’s, 50kg so I took fisetin 1000mg for 2 days. 
It made me feel very exhausted and drained, a bit of headache, also my heart beat harder than usual, sometimes quite hard for couple of seconds. 
its been almost 6days since I stopped taking it but still feeling these symptoms. It’s fading but very slowly and I don’t feel anything positive at the moment. 
Is this normal to feel this way?
what is the cause of these symptoms? Is this something to do with my blood pressure? I haven’t measured my blood pressure lately but usually it’s a bit low but in normal range. 

I would appreciate very much if any health care expert answer my question. 
thank you. 

Where did you buy this fisetin?  Was it a reputable source?  I've not heard of this reaction before and your dosage seems pretty reasonable to me, unless there were other things in it besides fisetin.  If it were pure fisetin, I wouldn't think it should affect your blood pressure.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im sorry to hear about your experience with Fisetin. I beg you to give ABS Fisetin a try and see how you do. Ive done a very high dose for 3 days every month for 5 months. I have several patients that have also done this protocol with no issues and nothing to report but great things like less inflammation. This includes everything from headaches, low back pain, numbness and my personal experience where I have been suffering from UC and having to take expensive meds to control it. My UC has gone into remission for the first time in 8 yrs! Im extremely happy with ABS and the Fisetin protocol and would recommend it to anyone suffering from any inflammatory condition. Please give it a try.
Lostkite

Post by Lostkite »

Where did you buy this fisetin?
My fisetin is from Doctors best. Now its been nearly a week since I took fisetin and still feeling very tired. Just half an hour walk makes me exhausted. 

Lostkite

Post by Lostkite »

And I haven’t took other supplements then omega3, evening primrose oil. I was told fisetin is fat soluble. 
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Lostkite wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:29 am
Where did you buy this fisetin?
My fisetin is from Doctors best. Now its been nearly a week since I took fisetin and still feeling very tired. Just half an hour walk makes me exhausted. 

Could you feeling tired have to do with stopping the other supplements you were taking?  Maybe one of them gave you energy?  

It's possible it could be the fisetin, I've just never heard of anyone having that reaction before.  

Lostkite

Post by Lostkite »

Could you feeling tired have to do with stopping the other supplements you were taking?  Maybe one of them gave you energy?  

It's possible it could be the fisetin, I've just never heard of anyone having that reaction before.
Well for first 3 days, even my iPhone felt heavy and my arms got tired after some time. Lol. I have never felt like that before. 

I found some video & reviews on YouTube saying some people felt tired for first couple days and then got better. For me it takes entire week ro recover. 

I was hoping to improve my chronic sinusitis but maybe it’s not going to work this way. 

Newage

Post by Newage »

Lostkite wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:55 am

Well for first 3 days, even my iPhone felt heavy and my arms got tired after some time. Lol. I have never felt like that before. 

I found some video & reviews on YouTube saying some people felt tired for first couple days and then got better. For me it takes entire week ro recover. 

I was hoping to improve my chronic sinusitis but maybe it’s not going to work this way. 

From my personal experience everything gets worse before it gets better..
It could be something as simple as the body going through a detox phase by way of the Fisetin working on ridding the system of the bad “zombie” cells. Most detox protocols put a certain amount of stress on the body before the turnaround benefits.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I took large amounts of Liposomal Fisetin, over three days and felt nothing more than a sense my metabolism was working more than usual.

But I would listen to your body and try a smaller amount.

We are all crazy about liposomal versions of many items, but Fisetin is known to be very NON bioavailable, so wrapping them in liposomes is the best known way to get in into our system.

I actually lost close to 14 pounds in the next 3.5 weeks after using the fisetin. I note this because i had been on a lengthy weight loss kick and was on a plateau and not exercising at the time. I am not saying i lost 14 pounds of zombie cells, but i do think a good number of senescent cells were destroyed.
Lostkite

Post by Lostkite »

From my personal experience everything gets worse before it gets better..
It could be something as simple as the body going through a detox phase by way of the Fisetin working on ridding the system of the bad “zombie” cells. Most detox protocols put a certain amount of stress on the body before the turnaround benefits.
Exactly. I like to think so. Now I feel I am just back to normal but not feeling particularly positive or energetic. 
Thanks for your reply.  :D

Lostkite

Post by Lostkite »

NewLifeScience

I took large amounts of Liposomal Fisetin, over three days and felt nothing more than a sense my metabolism was working more than usual.

But I would listen to your body and try a smaller amount.

We are all crazy about liposomal versions of many items, but Fisetin is known to be very NON bioavailable, so wrapping them in liposomes is the best known way to get in into our system.

I actually lost close to 14 pounds in the next 3.5 weeks after using the fisetin. I note this because i had been on a lengthy weight loss kick and was on a plateau and not exercising at the time. I am not saying i lost 14 pounds of zombie cells, but i do think a good number of senescent cells were destroyed.

At the moment, I am not sure if I want to go through this again and what to do with 2 bottles of fisetin. 
i will see how I feel and do more research on this. 
Thanks. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic