Renue NAD+ Skin CareNAD+ Skin care, and skin scars disappearing

ami23

Re: NAD+ Skin care, and skin scars disappearing

Post by ami23 »

JanCOhio wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:19 pm Well this has been exciting. I have had light acne scars on my forehead that i just got used to, and they are dwindling away - getting smaller and tiny bits of skin are slloughing off once a week or so.. it is like the lotion can identify scar tissue or just dead skin and eliminates it.

It is so nice to use something that actually works, and also to understand WHY it works.

hey what kind of scars were they? 

as for the WHY, can you explain how NAD+ can heal scars?

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Hi
The serum i use has NMN, NR, NAD+, Resveratrol and Apeginin and a bunch of other ingredients. My scars were the kind that left little tiny bumps on my skin on my forehead and my temples. Over time they have reduced and just disappeared. I think that the ingredients give me the skin and healing power of a teenager and accelerates healing. I also think that scar tissue is sloughed off.

I am not a physician, so I can't really tell specifically. I just know my skin looks younger because it is younger.

Now, if someone had significant acne scarring which included cratering, i would recommend the proactive brand. Or perhaps glycolic acid products. But to heal them with renue.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

JanCOhio wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:44 pm I am not a physician, so I can't really tell specifically. I just know my skin looks younger because it is younger.

I use it on cuts and notice they heal quicker.  On the face, fine lines and wrinkles disappear.  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

And blemishes and overall healthier younger looking skin. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:04 am And blemishes and overall healthier younger looking skin. :D

After applying my morning Renue I wandered past a children’s day care centre the other day and the attendants ask me which sand box did I want to play in...lol  :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

If you keep your regiment up you will be heading back to your neonatal years!  :D

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

That was funny Newage.  Made me laugh.  After reading these posts about scars I checked out the two that I have on my face.  One on my nose is filling in nicely.  It was a divot.  On my chin, I had stiches three times prior to 23 years old.  I always had a bump there and could never really let facial hair grow as it made it look bad.  I notice that area has flattened out and is much less noticeable.  I wasn't specifically putting the lotion on it, but I am now.  I'm pretty happy about the scar repairs so far.  I will keep doing for a few months to see what happens.
ami23

Post by ami23 »

OMillsPA wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:21 am That was funny Newage.  Made me laugh.  After reading these posts about scars I checked out the two that I have on my face.  One on my nose is filling in nicely.  It was a divot.  On my chin, I had stiches three times prior to 23 years old.  I always had a bump there and could never really let facial hair grow as it made it look bad.  I notice that area has flattened out and is much less noticeable.  I wasn't specifically putting the lotion on it, but I am now.  I'm pretty happy about the scar repairs so far.  I will keep doing for a few months to see what happens.

which product are you using? face serum?
Newage

Post by Newage »

OMillsPA wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:21 am That was funny Newage.  Made me laugh.  After reading these posts about scars I checked out the two that I have on my face.  One on my nose is filling in nicely.  It was a divot.  On my chin, I had stiches three times prior to 23 years old.  I always had a bump there and could never really let facial hair grow as it made it look bad.  I notice that area has flattened out and is much less noticeable.  I wasn't specifically putting the lotion on it, but I am now.  I'm pretty happy about the scar repairs so far.  I will keep doing for a few months to see what happens.

Keep in mind OMillsPA the older the scar the longer the time for skin rejuvenation. The trick is to start treating the scar or wound with Renue as soon as possible..As Jocko said he is now putting it on cuts. I also put it on bruising from getting bashed on the mountain bike and the majority of bruises go yellow and disappear in 24 to 48 hours. It’s a “magic” product...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic