NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:34 am Maybe Newage it is a "burst on and burst off thing" in terms of higher dosage? Say if there is a problem needing attention example a hip or knee flares up up. Then a protocol as you suggested, double the standard ABS dose, 5 days in a week, then back off when "resolved" to "maintenance mode"?

For me at the moment, I don't really have any troublesome or chronic parts anymore so the maintenance mode is looking sufficient.

Btw I define "maintenance mode" for myself as 1 x ABS LIPO HA, 6 days a week.

Oh in saying I don't have any troublesome parts I have had a right foot issue but long vanquished, back again. Could have (should have) been another 2-3 week minimum as a pain point, I applied Renue serum and the lotion a couple of times and its now gone vanquished again. Love this stuff! :D

I wholeheartedly agree Boxcost.
ABS products...The “new world” of external and internal body maintenance moving towards a younger self.
Yesterday at the athletic track a women that I had not seen for about 8 months would not believe that I wasn’t using Botox or that l haven’t had any work done on my face.
The lines (pardon the pun) outside Plastic Surgery Clinics are getting smaller and smaller.. lol 😂 

Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes, that is me Boxcost. A problem left hip when I run sprint intervals. That is why I’m playing around with dosage amounts of
ABS Lipo HLA. The improvement has been unbelievable but looking for more. After 3 weeks on HLA the left hip is at 80 % of its former glory..trying to obtain (90%+)  to match the perfect right hip. Keep in mind I’m an old guy..so it takes a little time, if at all, to turn back the clock ⏰ 
A great, great product..kudos to the ABS team.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Wow Newage Ive gotta try this stuff. My daily list keeps growing and growing!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:17 pm Wow Newage Ive gotta try this stuff. My daily list keeps growing and growing!

Yes mate. When I run it’s “shake, rattle and roll” from my intake of supplements.. :lol:
But it’s all worth it.
Do yourself a big favour drkris69 and start on the ABS Lipo HLA. There’s no looking back.
Not only has the hip improved significantly the referred pain has also been reduced to the same extent. In your profession mate, you would know how many issues that referred pain can cause 👍

Newage

Post by Newage »

After plenty of research along with personal experience it seems that homeostasis within the body and the disruption of same can be very influential on our wellbeing. 
Ageing along with many other factors can disrupt homeostasis in the body and then you can experience the onset of disease and underlying symptoms of.
Other negative factors it seems but not limited to can be Stress, Pollution, Pathogens and an unhealthy Diet along with many others.
For optimal wellbeing it is advantageous to try and keep the positive balance of Homeostasis in the body to the best it can be...   :roll:

Newage

Post by Newage »

Adding to the above post I guess the question to ask?
Is something like Stress along with many other negative factors the cause of a Homeostasis imbalance in the body or are those factors symptoms of an already compromised Homeostasis Balance...
“The Chicken before the Egg or the Egg before the Chicken” scenario.
Taking all of that into account as mentioned before it would seem best to give Homeostasis Balance in the body every chance to stay in equilibrium.
Newage

Post by Newage »

I think “in a nutshell” groups of people worldwide  that consistently age around the 💯 year mark seem to have one thing in common and that being a passive lifestyle devoid of major stress issues..
Something to be said about living on a deserted island with just a fishing pole.
No diseases to catch, only the fish.. :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

Travelling at the moment now that the Covid thing has taken a bit of a back seat.
Sitting in a coffee shop as I post having my half strength daily cappuccino and a 100 calorie health bar. 30 meters from the ocean (dam the noisy opportunistic Seagulls, turn your head for a minute and your health bar disappears curtesy of the birds) and about to go for a walk  out along the Pier.
Life in conjunction with and enhanced by RBS products is not too bad.. :roll:

Newage

Post by Newage »

With relevance to our longevity journey my Dad use to always say that when “one door closes another door opens.”
He was a great Dad but a terrible cabinet maker… :?  :lol:  :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have just ordered the RBS Lipo Apigenin and can’t wait to try it. From all reports it is a brilliant addition to the RBS supplement range. Not forgetting the “have to go to” Lipo HLA. I’m trying to squeeze in a little food around the supplements.   :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic