NAD+Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

jamierh

Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Post by jamierh »

Hi all,

I switched from taking 2 sublingual NMN tabs to one lipo capsule.

I’ve never noticed much of an effect one way or another but am taking it as a general healthy aging hedge.

As a 47-year-old male, what would you consider an appropriate dosage to be? Is one lipo capsule roughly equivalent to 2 sublingual tabs?

Thanks!

drkris69

Re: Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there and welcome to the forum. I would personally start with two Lipo and see how you feel. You should notice more energy through out the day.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Welcome. Everyone has a different goal in their pursuit of a Quality life of longevity. I take one capsule of NAD+ Complete each morning as a base line need. Then I add what I need for that day's performance.On Pickleball play days, about 250mg 0f NMN/NAD+ powder SL gives me a 4 hour stamina boost . During play, if I need to get up to an even higher Advanced Play level, I'll take 150 mg of NAD+ mist, that's instantaneous.600 mg of Resveratrol round out my day. On these higher days of NMN intake, I'll offset with 600mg TMG, just as Dr. Sinclair advises.
RENUE applied to my arthritic knuckles loosens them up, before bedtime. Double up on NMN for the sniffles, or before crowd exposure. Buenas Suerte, Pickleball101
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I'm doing what you are doing.  I switched from two sublingual NMN to I Lipo Complete.  Anymore than that and I would not be able to sleep at night.  I'm not looking for an energy boost though.  I generally have a lot of energy.  I think it helps me with recovery time from workouts and in weight loss. (55 yr old)

TedB

Post by TedB »

I take 2 or 3, depending on my mood. lol. Since I skip 2 days per week, a bottle easily will last me 2 months.

I definitely notice the difference.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am holding steady with:
- 250mg NMN
- 180mg of NAD+
- 170mg of NR

5 times per week and I feel great!

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

jamierh wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:22 am Hi all,

I switched from taking 2 sublingual NMN tabs to one lipo capsule.

I’ve never noticed much of an effect one way or another but am taking it as a general healthy aging hedge.

As a 47-year-old male, what would you consider an appropriate dosage to be? Is one lipo capsule roughly equivalent to 2 sublingual tabs?

Thanks!

I am almost 10 years older than you and i take 375 mg per day. I think 125 mg may be a bit low. I think if you took 2 per day, 5 days a week you would feel the difference before long.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I agree, bump it up to two per day.
TedB

Post by TedB »

This is the most comprehensive combination you can get on earth for enti-aging.

I love it. Please always make it.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

TedB wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:48 pm This is the most comprehensive combination you can get on earth for enti-aging.

I love it. Please always make it.

I agree and so do the NAD level tests I take.  The LIPO NAD+ Complete is the best at raising NAD+ levels in the body.  My experience only after taking multiple NAD+ boosters.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic