SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

jocko6889

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by jocko6889 »

Scott83 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:36 pm I was going to take fisetin daily but this discussion and the Mayo protocol made me rethink things. The cycling of senolytics, similar to how many people take rapamycin, intuitively makes sense more than taking a smaller dose daily.

Is anyone taking other senolytics like spermidine and quercetin, in a similar manner? And, if taking more than one senolytic at once, do you stack them all at the same time or spread out their cycles?

Thanks!

Scott

Currently, Fisetin is king of senolytics.  If you're trying to reduce the number of senescent cells, that's the one to go with in a hit and run style such as the Mayo Clinic Human trial protocol on fisetin.  Spermidine is okay to take as it's mainly to induce autophagy.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:17 am
Pum wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:03 am Hi,

I am new at this forum and would appreciate any help on couple of questions.

My parents and I just started on the 1 LIPO NAD+ complete / 2 pump Resveratrol w/ Curcumin LIPO gel and 1TMG each day this month. My dad’s age is 84 and he weighs 75 kg. My mom’s age is 80 and she weighs 55 kg. I am 51 year olds at 73 kg. We are pretty healthy with moderate exercise and a little overweight. Do you think that the dosage is suitable?

I plan to order the LIPO Fisetin to do the Mayo Clinic’s protocol. According to jocko6889 calculation, we should use approximately 10 mg of LIPO Fisetin per kilogram weight per day. For my dad and me, that come out 750 mg/day or 20 pumps/day for 3 day. Then repeat every month for 5 month. For my mom, the dosage is 550 mg/day or 15 pumps per day.

Should I go with this dosage or just we should all do 24 pumps per day?

Thank you very much. 

Hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I would increase the dosage of the LIPO NAD+ Complete to at least 2 capsules per day taken in the morning (resveratrol in the morning as well and 2 pumps is good).  The key is that if you don't have trouble sleeping at night.  I do 3 or 4 NAD complete capsules per day and my NAD+ levels are that of a much younger man.  Experiment with the dose but not over 4 per day.

I think your calculation on the number of pumps of fisetin is fine.  Let us know how you do.

I agree I would bump that dose up to at least three. I take four per day amongst other things and I have plenty of energy to tackle almost anything.

Pum

Post by Pum »

Thank you very much for everyone’s help.

I already ordered Fisetin. Since ABS has a limited amount of each order, I guess I have to order twice. I need a total of 8 Fisetin for my parents and me.

We only have 2 bottles of NAD+ complete at this time and it is out of stock right now. I guess we have to stick with 1 per day until I can order more. I plan to also add LIPO Berberine for my parents. Their both fasting blood glucose is around 108. What is the suggestion dosage?

Again, I really appreciated your help.

Scott83

Post by Scott83 »

It seems that most people here are reaching the Mayo protocol dosing through multiple pumps spread throughout the day. I don’t have the luxury to do that with work. Is anyone taking the entire dose in one aliquot?

I haven’t switched to lipo fisetin yet and am currently using up my 100 mg capsules first, which I’m taking 1.2 g of in the morning with olive oil. Wondering if I can do this entire amount with lipo form also.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Scott83 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:55 am It seems that most people here are reaching the Mayo protocol dosing through multiple pumps spread throughout the day. I don’t have the luxury to do that with work. Is anyone taking the entire dose in one aliquot?

I haven’t switched to lipo fisetin yet and am currently using up my 100 mg capsules first, which I’m taking 1.2 g of in the morning with olive oil. Wondering if I can do this entire amount with lipo form also.

If you're following the Mayo protocol, you'd be taking the entire daily dose at one time, not spread out throughout the day.

noko

Post by noko »

Just taking the 2pumps/day routine here, the recommended dosage on the can. Is this beneficial or not? Just not enough information out how much more biovailable Fisetin is with Lipo. 2x? 3x? 10x??? Plus variance with different individuals.

Not sure what to look for on this supplement, 62, 175lbs, 6 foot, runner/lift weights, 16% body fat. Does the Mayo Clinic tests indicate when a benefit comes about with dosage, when enough is enough?
TedB

Post by TedB »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:25 am
Scott83 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:36 pm I was going to take fisetin daily but this discussion and the Mayo protocol made me rethink things. The cycling of senolytics, similar to how many people take rapamycin, intuitively makes sense more than taking a smaller dose daily.

Is anyone taking other senolytics like spermidine and quercetin, in a similar manner? And, if taking more than one senolytic at once, do you stack them all at the same time or spread out their cycles?

Thanks!

Scott

Currently, Fisetin is king of senolytics.  If you're trying to reduce the number of senescent cells, that's the one to go with in a hit and run style such as the Mayo Clinic Human trial protocol on fisetin.  Spermidine is okay to take as it's mainly to induce autophagy.

I hadn't realized Spermidine is also a senoltytic. They seem to be popping up everywhere.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

noko wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:38 pm Just taking the 2pumps/day routine here, the recommended dosage on the can. Is this beneficial or not? Just not enough information out how much more biovailable Fisetin is with Lipo. 2x? 3x? 10x??? Plus variance with different individuals.

Not sure what to look for on this supplement, 62, 175lbs, 6 foot, runner/lift weights, 16% body fat. Does the Mayo Clinic tests indicate when a benefit comes about with dosage, when enough is enough?

The Mayo protocol is called a hit and run method, i.e. large doses to shock the cells into apoptosis or cellular suicide.  Fisetin works best on senescent fat cells (adipose tissue), so if you're in very good shape and lean, I wouldn't recommend large doses of Fisetin without pre-testing your hs-CRP levels, which is meant to test overall systemic inflammation levels.  High levels might indicate a lot of senescent cells and COULD be a reason to proceed.  This is called biohacking.  Not all senescent cells are bad, so we don't want to destroy all of them, just most (90% or so).

https://www.nmn.com/news/are-all-senescent-cells-bad

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks Jocko for information, This protocol has done wonders for me and couldnt be happier with the results. Ive been in remission from UC ever since Ive done the 5 mo protocol. Now, I need to do that test to see where my inflammation is as of now.
kathleenmatthews

Post by kathleenmatthews »

Hi All- I'm approaching my 5th month for the Mayo Clinic Protocol.  For all of you who have completed one round, what's next?  I haven't done anything else like NAD+ or NAD+ boosters.  Nor have I taken any other ongoing senolytics.  Your ideas and experiences would be most welcome! 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic