Renue NAD+ Skin CareWho all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

jocko6889

Re: Who all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

Post by jocko6889 »

Newage wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:02 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:53 pm I wish I had a gallon of the Renue serum. I would apply it everywhere! :lol:

There’s a thought my friend. A Renue spray gun  application like they do with the fake suntans.
🤔 lol..

A spray is a good idea but the serum may be a bit too thick to put into a spray.

noko

Post by noko »

Bought wife the Face Cream and myself the Serum. Seems to be helping/fading neckline roughness/redness from welding. Have two skin tags that I am watching as well. Really need more time to evaluate but looks very positive so far.

Now I wet my hands a little, put two pumps of the Face Serum and rub it all over my face, repeat again for neckline. Just to have a more even spread out using a little bit of water. Not sure if good or bad.

I also sometimes, for the body, with Eucerin (Original), mix the two and rub it in. Not sure if this is beneficial or not but more to do on keeping the costs down while hoping to get some if not most of the benefit.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:58 am
Newage wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:02 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:53 pm I wish I had a gallon of the Renue serum. I would apply it everywhere! :lol:

There’s a thought my friend. A Renue spray gun  application like they do with the fake suntans.
🤔 lol..

A spray is a good idea but the serum may be a bit too thick to put into a spray.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way Jocko..
A full body hit of Renue once a week even diluted would be a massive NAD+ intake not to mention the cosmetic benefits...
Walk into the NAD+ spray booth, full body spray early am.. warm air dry, clothes back on and let the Renue do its magic for the rest of the day...🤔

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

noko wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:15 pm Bought wife the Face Cream and myself the Serum. Seems to be helping/fading neckline roughness/redness from welding. Have two skin tags that I am watching as well. Really need more time to evaluate but looks very positive so far.

Now I wet my hands a little, put two pumps of the Face Serum and rub it all over my face, repeat again for neckline. Just to have a more even spread out using a little bit of water. Not sure if good or bad.

I also sometimes, for the body, with Eucerin (Original), mix the two and rub it in. Not sure if this is beneficial or not but more to do on keeping the costs down while hoping to get some if not most of the benefit.

Most have had pretty rapid results, as you have.  I've never tried mixing it so don't really know.

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I have been using it lately for allergy relief as we have a new cat. I am not extremely allergic, but enough to have an itchy face.

The lotion works great.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Great idea there Newage! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic