Renue NAD+ Skin Careabsorption and sweat/working out

Leonore

absorption and sweat/working out

Post by Leonore »

Hi there. I am new to the board and to NAD products, super excited to have just received by Face Serum and Cream - hoping to address age/sun spots. I also have the oral Lipo Gel for overall anti-aging. started two days ago! 

Wondering if anyone has application advice for the facial products as it relates to working out. Will I just sweat it all off/out if applied too soon before morning exercise? How much time should I give?  Or just wait until after the workout?

And... sounds like (reads like) folks are using twice a day... has that been cool as it relates to your sleep? I've read that for energy levels and the way our body produce NAD naturally, it's best to take the oral NAD products in the morning... so would the same hold true for skin application?

Thank you - excited to learn from you all.

NewLifeScience

Re: absorption and sweat/working out

Post by NewLifeScience »

Hi there, 
I have not noticed any affect when i use it at night, which is when i generally use both. I do think some people can be sensitive to it.

Also, i have found it absorbs completely within 20 minutes (lotion) and and 30 minutes (serum).

Welcome to the forum!
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I use both morning and night. Both Serum and Cream in my experience absorb within minutes. In my view more NAD+ available in my skin at night when I sleep and "repair" is just more fuel for repair, so then better repair! Some people are sensitive to NAD+ at night so monitor and see how you go, then adjust to earlier say a couple of hours before bed, etc.

Would suggest after exercise, especially if you shower and clean up after as its best applied to clean skin.

I have been using it on my face for nearly 2 years. Sun spots dissipate, skin and scars smooth out, skin colour tone is more uniformed, reddish patches have been banished, dark patches going lighter to some now just looking like normal skin and diagnosed psoriasis spots I have been battling for 8 years now gone, healed or shall I say - cured :D
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Leonore wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:24 am Hi there. I am new to the board and to NAD products, super excited to have just received by Face Serum and Cream - hoping to address age/sun spots. I also have the oral Lipo Gel for overall anti-aging. started two days ago! 

Wondering if anyone has application advice for the facial products as it relates to working out. Will I just sweat it all off/out if applied too soon before morning exercise? How much time should I give?  Or just wait until after the workout?

And... sounds like (reads like) folks are using twice a day... has that been cool as it relates to your sleep? I've read that for energy levels and the way our body produce NAD naturally, it's best to take the oral NAD products in the morning... so would the same hold true for skin application?

Thank you - excited to learn from you all.

The formula for face and body serum are about the same, so I get the body serum and use it for my face and arms.  Better bang for the buck.  I use it first thing in the morning.  It absorbs pretty quickly so I wouldn't worry about working out after.  I'm a sensitive sleeper so can only take NAD products in the morning.  Let us know how you do and if you have questions along your journey.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I agree, I have to put the serum on in the morning or after my morning workout. Ive tried it at night and Im sensitive as well to NAD products. Try it both ways and see how your body reacts you might be ok.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic