LongevityAKG Alpha-Ketoglutarate Age Reversal proof by Dr. David Sinclair

Pickleball101

AKG Alpha-Ketoglutarate Age Reversal proof by Dr. David Sinclair

Post by Pickleball101 »

In this recent video by Dr. Sinclair, he describes a Biological 8 year Age Reversal of an average  of 40 (out of 48)  average 63 year olds in a 7 month Clinical Historical trial (non placebo) by taking a dosage of 1 gram / day  of AKG. That's equivalent to 3 tablets of RbyS  (300 mg each) with the Additional LIPO delivery of RbyS not mentioned in the Trials (standard oral tablet). The LIPO delivery should offer a measured 24 hour consistent dosage in the bloodstream for greater effectiveness, possibly offering a lower dosage for the same effects as the trial brand.

Coupled with my base line daily 1 capsule of LIPO NAD+ Complete, I'll soon be reporting of regaining my School Crossing Badge I wore as a 10 year old in the 4rd grade. This should also offer more confidence of holding back 12 year olds as traffic passes, since I'm coming from an 81 year old mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqgzSv6DL4

NewLifeScience

Re: AKG Alpha-Ketoglutarate Age Reversal proof by Dr. David Sinclair

Post by NewLifeScience »

There has been so much happening this year. between CaAKG and Grape Seed Exrtract, we have bigger tools than even 6 months ago.

I need to update my list. I have gone through 2 bottles of Fisetin, so I think I am good for a while.

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

Here is a link to the original study I believe this is based on. I started on standard AKG about 8 months ago and recently switched to RBS lipo AKG.

Rejuvant®, a potential life-extending compound formulation with alpha-ketoglutarate and vitamins, conferred an average 8 year reduction in biological aging, after an average of 7 months of use, in the TruAge DNA methylation test

https://www.aging-us.com/article/203736/text

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I still can't wrap my head around a substance that can reverse your age at greater than 1 year a month. I know it's a small study, but this is staggering.

I have been giving this to my mother, along with grape seed extract. But because I do not know how it reacts with someone being ill, i will hold off until the Covid scare is past us.

I have been taking it regularly for 4 months and while i could feel quite stimulated in the first month, i just feel normal - which is fine with me.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

vauss88 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:28 pm Here is a link to the original study I believe this is based on. I started on standard AKG about 8 months ago and recently switched to RBS lipo AKG.

Rejuvant®, a potential life-extending compound formulation with alpha-ketoglutarate and vitamins, conferred an average 8 year reduction in biological aging, after an average of 7 months of use, in the TruAge DNA methylation test

So you MUST be noticing the effects of this AKG by now. Can you report anything?
Was it CaAKG (calcium, AKG)?
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

So I and my Dad will be taking this 6 days a week for 9 months. We are also taking NAD+ Complete, LSG Resverratrol, grapeseed extract and fisetin.

I am expecting very goog things.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

So I am now going full age-reversal with mom.

I am not expecting her to go back very far, but I am confident i can get her heart working better.

Oleic Acid, the main fatty acid in Olive Oil is recognised for many health benefits, including lowering blood pressure. It is highest in Olive Oil, but since I really don't trust olive oil to be the quality it portends to be, we are going with Sunflower oil. It is also a Sirt 1 activator.

Grape Seed Extract. We are both taking this as it contains next level senolytics.

CaACK, this is the big one. 

NMN with Resveratrol Get

TMG.

She is also getting regular physio and getting stronger.

All things being equal, if we can avoid falls (she now uses a walker in the home for balance).  I think she will feel better and be healthier.

She had the very beginning of Macular Degeneration 7 years ago. And it was largely halted with lutein and zeaxanthin. We know a few people who weren't so lucky, AKA they put off seeing the optometrists. But her vision is pretty good and we intend to keep it that way.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:02 pm I really don't trust olive oil to be the quality it portends to be, we are going with Sunflower oil.

Totally agree that you really need to know the origin of your Olive Oil for it to be trustworthy, but don't do Sunflower oil instead. The way that is processed destroys all the goodness. (Its the same with all the seed oils). It's what gave me acid reflux for 10+ years (since cured once I stopped using it). I strongly believe you would be doing more harm than good. 

If you can't find a trustworthy source of Olive Oil I suggest you use good old-fashioned lard or beef tallow. 

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

canadahealthy wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:16 pm
vauss88 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:28 pm Here is a link to the original study I believe this is based on. I started on standard AKG about 8 months ago and recently switched to RBS lipo AKG.

So you MUST be noticing the effects of this AKG by now. Can you report anything?

Sorry for the delay in my response. No, nothing that I can see, but note that I am taking quite a few liposomal products from RBS now, including apigenin, quercetin, CaAKG, berberine, and nicotinamide riboside. So it would be difficult to pin down to just CaAKG. Also, got covid last week, but no symptoms that could'nt be attributed to just spring allergies if we hadn't tested for it.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

vauss88 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:17 pm
canadahealthy wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:16 pm

Sorry for the delay in my response. No, nothing that I can see, but note that I am taking quite a few liposomal products from RBS now, including apigenin, quercetin, CaAKG, berberine, and nicotinamide riboside. So it would be difficult to pin down to just CaAKG. Also, got covid last week, but no symptoms that could'nt be attributed to just spring allergies if we hadn't tested for it.

I have completed 3.5 solid months with CaAKG added to my list. I recall hitting my sweet spot with NMN 2.5 years ago or so and it was mostly stamina and strength, as well as looking somewhat younger, clearer skin...

Lately, my face does look a bit younger. It is a very subtle difference... I would say that maybe the collagen in my face, around my chin, mouth, and forehead is smoothing things out a bit. And this is after a long winter up here in northern ontario.

Also, due to 2-3 troublesome family episodes in the past month, there have been nights where I didn't get a good night's sleep (i like 7.5 hours). But it didn't have any impact on the day. That may be new, but it is hard to tell, i almost always get the same length of sleep.

These are just passing observations. Nothing concrete but it certainly isn't hurting me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic