NMNFirst time ordering

Mcu

First time ordering

Post by Mcu »

Hi everyone, I read David sinclairs book and decided to try out some products.  I ordered lipo nmn and lipo fisetin.  Wondered if someone could answer a few questions for me.
1.  Do you need to keep them in the fridge or is that only the powder?  
2. If I like them I was thinking of buying the bottles on bulk but I was wondering if they lose strength after a few months?
3.  Is it best to take them on an empty stomach or or doesn't matter?

jocko6889

Re: First time ordering

Post by jocko6889 »

Mcu wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:37 am Hi everyone, I read David sinclairs book and decided to try out some products.  I ordered lipo nmn and lipo fisetin.  Wondered if someone could answer a few questions for me.
2. If I like them I was thinking of buying the bottles on bulk but I was wondering if they lose strength after a few months?

Either lipo or powder will last over 6 months at room temperature with very little loss of potency.  Doesn't matter whether you take on an empty stomach or not.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Mcu wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:37 am Hi everyone, I read David sinclairs book and decided to try out some products.  I ordered lipo nmn and lipo fisetin.  Wondered if someone could answer a few questions for me.

I keep all mine in the fridge, 2 reasons 1) I have the space so why not and 2) if it keeps even a little more strength then why not? :)

Noting that the Fisetin bottle does say to refrigerate 30 days after opening, I can't get through one in a month so again just keep it in the fridge.

Depending on your bulk purchase amount vs consumption rate if it is more than 6 months I would consider freezer for storage.

Oh and the empty stomach question, if it is a supplement from RBS then doesn't matter, they only sell supplements in a bio-available form :)

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I do keep everything in the fridge, even though I don't need to.

These are like my precious little magic anti-aging jewels, lol.

When I say precious, i say it like Gollum :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic