LongevityDavid Sinclair's New Book is OUT!!!

jocko6889

David Sinclair's New Book is OUT!!!

Post by jocko6889 »

David Sinclair's new book, "Lifespan: Why We Age -- and Why We Don't Have To" was released at midnight. I downloaded my eBook copy at 12:01am and have been reading it ever since. If you download the eBook you get a free audiobook copy and can switch back and forth. This is an amazing book!

https://www.amazon.com/Lifespan-Why-Age ... way&sr=8-3

Fred

Re: David Sinclair's New Book is OUT!!!

Post by Fred »

Hi jocko6889,

I´m geeking out like you over this book.
I ordered it straight away (in the old school paper format, I read so many e-journals that it is nice with the feel and sound of flipping a page) and reading it since.
Last edited by Fred on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob1

Post by Rob1 »

Hey jocko6889!

Thank you for letting us know. I will definitely be buying this & listening to audio version during exercise! Cant wait to find out what he has to say.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

That's awesome, great to hear you are enjoying the book! I pre-ordered a copy from Book Depository last week, so I'm crossing my fingers it pops up in my mailbox in time for the week-end! :D
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Guys check out Joe Rogan"s podcast. Dr. Sinclair is back for round two!!! Full of knowledge and amazing how Rogan picks his brain and asks the questions that I would ask. Anyway, check it out as it is always a treat to listen to Dr. Sinclair. :D
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius »

Looks like it'll be on my xmas list!
Youvion

Post by Youvion »

Even better than the Joe Rogan podcast which is pretty high level, check out The Peter Attia Drive podcast #70 which does a much more deep dive into the methylation clock, the reprograming of cells back to more youthful methylation profiles and of course NAD's role in longevity. For those who want a deeper technical dive into the topic.
JL777

Post by JL777 »

I just watched David Sinclair on Joe Rogans podcast episode #1349. Lots of great info check it out! Very informative.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic