Miscellaneous TopicsGrey hair reversal

skroley65

Grey hair reversal

Post by skroley65 »

Has anyone else noticed a reversal in their grey hair?  I've been taking supplements from Renue by Science for less than a year and really, without having any testing done to check on the benefits, one thing came up from more than one person.  They asked if I had colored my hair.  I had noticed a slight change but thought maybe I was imagining it, until their comments.  It's not dramatic but noticeable enough that people asked.  I've been taking NAD Complete and CaKG, along with my normal vitamin intake via AG1.

jocko6889

Re: Grey hair reversal

Post by jocko6889 »

skroley65 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:08 pm Has anyone else noticed a reversal in their grey hair?  I've been taking supplements from Renue by Science for less than a year and really, without having any testing done to check on the benefits, one thing came up from more than one person.  They asked if I had colored my hair.  I had noticed a slight change but thought maybe I was imagining it, until their comments.  It's not dramatic but noticeable enough that people asked.  I've been taking NAD Complete and CaKG, along with my normal vitamin intake via AG1.

A change back to regular hair color only seems to happen if that grey hair is from stress.

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

No change for me.  Not much regrowth either.  A little fuzz that is all.  I'm not giving up hope though.  LOL

jazzy

Post by jazzy »

There is a thread on this somewhere in the forum from about a year ago, quite a few people noticed grey hair reversal including myself.
Facial hair appears more stubborn though, personally i didn't have a huge amount of grey hair so it wasn't a huge reversal. 
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

jazzy wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:22 am There is a thread on this somewhere in the forum from about a year ago, quite a few people noticed grey hair reversal including myself.
Facial hair appears more stubborn though, personally i didn't have a huge amount of grey hair so it wasn't a huge reversal. 

You are correct, and it may have been closer to 2 years. My hair was salt and pepper on both sides with grey hair lightly sprinkled about.

It is now solidly brown.

My beard hair is slightly less grey but much less so and it took much longer.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I guess I am another outlier, my hair is dark brown, so the grey on the side of my head was quite noticeable.

It is simply not there any more, and disappeared when i was only taking NMN.nMaybe i caught it at just the right time.

Also the bloodshot state of my eyes was reversed. My exwife thought i was using an eye product "Visine" to keep my eyes clear (which would be a bad idea).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic