LongevityDr. Sinclairs First New Regeneration Target in Humans: Restore Vision

Pickleball101

Dr. Sinclairs First New Regeneration Target in Humans: Restore Vision

Post by Pickleball101 »

In his pursuit of Longevity in Humans, Dr. Sinclair just announced in July 2022 of his target to restore Vision in humans by way of using his past discoveries in Regeneration at the cellular level, using NMN to increase NAD+ levels in aging that allows the bodies natural ability to be self regulating , and self healing. In this short (News Break) he describes how he can restore vision in humans, whose lab results of his in the past 18 months offers promise today. Actually, there is No limit to human regeneration, as he has already proven, given the right nutrients and controlled conditions in his lab, human tissue does Not age, and there is no mortality.
Ben , 81
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU5sf0ygIoY

JanCOhio

Re: Dr. Sinclairs First New Regeneration Target in Humans: Restore Vision

Post by JanCOhio »

I have known 2 unfortunate individuals who developed macular degeneration, but didn't see their Optometrist until their central field of vision began to cloud over. The unfortunate thing is that it is mostly too late, since the supplements that can halt it or at least slow it down could take months to have an effect.

Amazingly the prevention is 2 simple supplements Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which protect the tiny blood vessels at the back of the eye near the optic nerve.

Basically the blindness comes from burst capillaries that do not repair... and it the burst capillaries leak blood on the retinal surface, it is much worse. It would be awesome if there were a way to reverse it.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

JanCOhio wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:58 pm I have known 2 unfortunate individuals who developed macular degeneration, but didn't see their Optometrist until their central field of vision began to cloud over. The unfortunate thing is that it is mostly too late, since the supplements that can halt it or at least slow it down could take months to have an effect.

Amazingly the prevention is 2 simple supplements Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which protect the tiny blood vessels at the back of the eye near the optic nerve.

Basically the blindness comes from burst capillaries that do not repair... and it the burst capillaries leak blood on the retinal surface, it is much worse. It would be awesome if there were a way to reverse it.

My mom has it. She sees her Optometrist every year, so  it hasn't grown since she started taking the suppliments with Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I was just posting a note hoping that RBS looks into this. For people with intermediate or advanced MAD, the prognosis is grim, as the suppliments they take are to halt the progress, not reverse it. But i am certain that by combining senolytics, NMN and liposomal versions of the suppliments, that the disease can be reversed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic