NMNTMG corrects Excessive NMN intake, at 81.

Pickleball101

TMG corrects Excessive NMN intake, at 81.

Post by Pickleball101 »

For the last 6 weeks or so, I had been adding new RbyS products to my baseline of LIPO NAD+ Complete, with additional NMNsl and Reserveratrol before play 2-3 times a week. I had even doubled my NAD+ Complete to try and help my arthritic knuckle inflammation with the CaAKG first, for three weeks, and then substituting that with The Defender for the last three weeks. I had not felt any usual surge to a higher level of play in Pickleball, and had dropped a point in performance, I  used to feel before adding these layered products

Then my kidneys started spiking with an occasional pain , just before sleep. My urinary pattern changed to greater frequency, overnight.
Thinking it might be gas, I switched off all gaseous food intake, with little relief. My sleep pattern became bi-pasal, lasting only hours at a time.
Then my stamina level plunged, to a lethargic level, hardly wanting to be up for more than a few hours, just sleeping.
Rummaging around in my refig door, I saw my TMG, I had neglected taking 2-3 times a week, usually on elevated NMN intake on Pickleball play days. That led me to the link below of Dr. David Sinclair's YouTube video of Why he takes TMG with his gram a day of powered NMM. 
So I had found my culprit. TOO much NMN that causes my kidneys to dump the NMN degradation to NAM and methyl's from my body's kidneys through too frequent urination. After only 15 minutes from taking one capsule  of TMG , I regained FULL cognitive alert and stamina, missing for weeks.

As we try these products together, he warns of some synergistic boost between them in different aging levels. Now you know whats going on in
a 81+ male , 4 year history with NMN, with a 60 level of kidney efficiency, borderline to stage one per-diabetic with insulin resistance.
These RbyS products over my last 4 years of trial have saved my life, rapidly declining at 77. I am willing to continue the trial, of all with anti-aging hope, Spermidine next. But my TMG is now in the FRONT ROW door in my refrig to be a neutralizer of any over dosage of NMN that results in my methyl's loss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e3rUrKgXKg                   (view after "Skip Ads")            DR. David Sinclair, Why I take TMG

Ben, 81+  LIPO NAD+ Complete daily, with 250mg NMNsl ,600 mg Resveratrol, TMG on Pickleball Play days. Added trial of The Defender, now, before
trying Spermidine next, to baseline

RobSmith

Re: TMG corrects Excessive NMN intake, at 81.

Post by RobSmith »

Doesn't that mean you've got your NAD+ levels back up to much more youthful levels hence you just don't need to take as much to maintain at this level?
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Rob, that's a suspicion. The other is I had been taking the NMN Tabs for 6 months , prior. They have 45 mg of TMG in them. The new LIPO NAD+ Complete does not and I had forgotten to add the TMG back 3 times a week to not lose my methyl's balance. Having done that yesterday and skipping the LIPO NAD+ Complete is restoring my balance, and I'm reducing my daily intake to one capsule of NAD+
Good thought!

Newage

Post by Newage »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:06 pm Rob, that's a suspicion. The other is I had been taking the NMN Tabs for 6 months , prior. They have 45 mg of TMG in them. The new LIPO NAD+ Complete does not and I had forgotten to add the TMG back 3 times a week to not lose my methyl's balance. Having done that yesterday and skipping the LIPO NAD+ Complete is restoring my balance, and I'm reducing my daily intake to one capsule of NAD+
Good thought!

It may pay you to have your homocysteine levels checked Ben. A simple blood test to avoid a potential myriad of health issues if the levels are too high.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:16 pm So I had found my culprit. TOO much NMN that causes my kidneys to dump the NMN degradation to NAM and methyl's from my body's kidneys through too frequent urination. After only 15 minutes from taking one capsule  of TMG , I regained FULL cognitive alert and stamina, missing for weeks.

So it is that serious and works that quickly. I knew that too much NMN without TMG affected methyl group levels, i didn't realize the full ramifications.

I also give NMN to an aging parent, who is no where near as active as you, but I will up the TMG from 2-3 times per week to every day,
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

For those tsking NMN regularly, I recommend no less than 50% of your NMN intake matched with an equivalent dose of TMG.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic