NMNCovid, NMM, Curcumin, Apigenin

NewLifeScience

Covid, NMM, Curcumin, Apigenin

Post by NewLifeScience »

For some reason about 6 weeks ago i started noticing real soreness in my muscles and joints.. i had been crouching in the yard pulling weeks and snipping, but my knees and wrists and even forearms were really sore.

The only thing different is that i finished a course of very mild covid around 3 months ago. So i did some research... it can have lingering musculoskeletal pain and inflammation.

So i doubled my NAD+ Complete and have resumed 2000 mg of curcumin and also doubled my apigenin... in a matter of days the pain is receding. I am going to keep this dose until fall. I think Covid is a f***ing sneaky wierd little virus, but I have tools to fight anything permanent.

This makes me happy, because I hate NSAIDS, they are so toxic, so i prefer natural anti-inflammatories, and i am not surprised to see this turnaround fairly quickly.

smokinjoe

Re: Covid, NMM, Curcumin, Apigenin

Post by smokinjoe »

That is very interesting! I have been experiencing aches and pains all over and wondering why. I had Covid in February. But the aches and pains started in Mid-may.. this makes sense.

I am going to up my lipo NMN, get some curcumin and i may even take an antihistamine at first. I hope it's the same explanation for me.
Newage

Post by Newage »

From all reports Covid Symptoms can emerge months and months after the original infection..Aches and Pains, Flu like symptoms, enhanced nerve pain to name a few.. :shock:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly, there is now a symptom called "Long Covid" this is where anyone who had covid could get these lingering symptoms that can lasts months after the initial infection. All I can say is for everyone to try to keep your immune system strong and to do some detoxing every month to clean out the toxins that we all consume daily.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Yes. It's the inflammation every time and it is good to act on it right away to reverse it but to also eliminate the accumulation of inflammatory biomarkers moving forward.

It may be a new source of damage to our bodies, but the same tools apply,
TedB

Post by TedB »

Well, I have the BA5 variant, triple vaxxed.

I don't really feel anything, but I am going to take curcumin every night now maybe for 2 weeks, then I am going to keep an eye on things.

It's so strange. I am so used to the 4 or 5 types of viruses we get and the symptoms are either coughing and congestion, muscle pain and fever, or barfing.

And never any consequences. 

I too had German measles ... All we knew was to avoid bright light.

But whatever they say, I have had 3 shots and now Omicron... I am done worrying about it .

But I will keep and eye out for inflammation.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

This is good to know. I want very much to avoid aging consequences of this novel virus...
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I wonder if someone has CoVid with no symptoms can still suffer consequences later on.

My thinking is that we are probably accumulating inflammatory junk regularly anyway, so I guess I will be taking anti-inflammatory supplements.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I think that is a good idea going forward. Any supplements that decrease inflammation is key.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I agree with all of this, but I'd be hitting the NAD+ daily as well.

Unless you are taking NAD+ complete, then you are covered.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic