LongevityNew to space, which products you recommend? 32M

thatredditguy

New to space, which products you recommend? 32M

Post by thatredditguy »

hi i'm new to this space, and a little overwhelmed by all the options, im 32 years old male, my main goals were energy boost, weight loss, improved sexual function, mental clarity and longevity/healthy aging. i bought the Renue NMN sublingual tablets and i love them so far they helped so much with energy before I use to be fatigued throughout the day. May of even gave me some insomnia.
What else should I be taking? Thinking of getting Lipo NAD+ complete to replace the nmn sublingual tablets. But should i also get/need the NAD+ defender, activator and energizer or is that too redundant? I know they have different ingredients. Just what to cover all my bases but also dont want to over do it. Any suggestions?

TedB

Re: New to space, which products you recommend? 32M

Post by TedB »

Wow. You are at the perfect age to be looking at this.

I would think you don't need very high doses of NMN,NR or NAD+ ... but if you wanted to start serious working out and running  the minimum dose would do.

NAD+ complete 4-5 times per week would be ideal. Most of us skip a day a week to prevent our bodies from getting used to it 

The other thing is that, even though you aren't old enough to worry about aging issues you could be dealing with inflammatory biomarkers, so berberine and curcumin would be ideal. Plus berberine helps with blood sugar issues and is a major anti-aging signal activator, just like NMN.

Vitamin D is important during the fall and winter months.

That is what I got . 

How is your diet and weight?
thatredditguy

Post by thatredditguy »

Im overweight. 176 lbs 5’ 7” , diet isnt horrible but not amazing. I eat out a lot but try to avoid soda and desserts and fake sugar stuff. 

i also take an ssri for ocd, depression. i hear berberine could interact with that and other meds? Regardless, i bought all the nad optimizers (energizers, activator, defender) to try with my nad+ complete. Trying to get my parents on this stuff too.

Im trying to start early, noticed my energy and metalbolism, outlook has improved since started nmn sublingual. 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

thatredditguy wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:08 pm Im overweight. 176 lbs 5’ 7” , diet isnt horrible but not amazing. I eat out a lot but try to avoid soda and desserts and fake sugar stuff. 

i also take an ssri for ocd, depression. i hear berberine could interact with that and other meds? Regardless, i bought all the nad optimizers (energizers, activator, defender) to try with my nad+ complete. Trying to get my parents on this stuff too.

Im trying to start early, noticed my energy and metalbolism, outlook has improved since started nmn sublingual. 

I also take an SSRI (Zoloft)for depression... for decades. I have no issues with berberine.

Here is a link to a list of potential benefits and issues.. not a lot of concerns. But if there is a medication you need to take temporarily that doesn't combine, you can stop during that time. It produces similar effects as Metformin for diabetcis as well as others. It could prevent Type 2 diabetes.

https://www.rxlist.com/berberine/supplements.htm

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

thatredditguy wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:16 pm hi i'm new to this space, and a little overwhelmed by all the options, im 32 years old male, my main goals were energy boost, weight loss, improved sexual function, mental clarity and longevity/healthy aging. i bought the Renue NMN sublingual tablets and i love them so far they helped so much with energy before I use to be fatigued throughout the day. May of even gave me some insomnia.
What else should I be taking? Thinking of getting Lipo NAD+ complete to replace the nmn sublingual tablets. But should i also get/need the NAD+ defender, activator and energizer or is that too redundant? I know they have different ingredients. Just what to cover all my bases but also dont want to over do it. Any suggestions?

The most important things that you can do to blow past all your goals are the basics sleep, exercise and diet. If you can optimize these now at 32 you will set yourself up for a long healthy life. Sure we love the technology and the new science that RBS provides us as supplements but without the basics the difference is at best feel ok vs super charged. On the basics suggest Matthew Walker on Sleep, Dr William Li on Diet, also check out and follow Dr Rhonda Patrick.   Exercise is "choose your own punishment", mine for example is a) exercise while living LOCKED IN (take the stairs and run up if you can, don't matter if you park further away, clean your house with gusto, etc), 2) indoor rowing machine LOCKED IN 2KM 3 times a week last 5 years, I don't like it, it sucks :(  but I can now nail it in 7m and approx 30sec to work like 84% of my muscles :D and mounting biking LOCKED IN last 20 years 1-1.5hr for 1-2 times per week. Oh by the way I hate exercise! Love the after effect!

On NAD+ booster, since you are young at 32 would suggest 1 x NAD+ Complete 5-6 days a week maintenance dose (bump it up as you get to 40). Boost to 2 or like 3 max if 1) your immune system is under attack (note you will no longer feel tired when sick but beware to still not over do it), 2) partied too hard the night before or 3) significant time zone change (time with new morning). Suggest in the morning to align with natural NAD+ levels though the day.

Next is Vitamin D and K2-MK7, get your self tested for your D levels. I am like D 3000 to 4000iu 6 day per week. RBS have a great combined LIPO version. Critical to maintain bone density and prevent calcification as soon as possible, K2 gets the calcium into the bones importantly out of the blood stream.

Anything else could wait till later but if you had more cash to invest for now I would investigate the 1) RBS LIPO HLA as we start to naturally lose HLA from our 20's so you already have less than what you did 10 years ago 2) Grass Fed Hydrolized Collagen (or bone broths) another thing we start losing in our 20's 3) LIPO Apigenin for better sleep, lower cortisol / stress, etc 4) RBS NAD+ Activator as a senolytic maintenance dose.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

For what it's worth, many people on here reported losing generally over 10 pounds using Fisetin in the first 3 months.. There is a known protocol with the liposomal fisetin, 24 pumps per day for 2-3 days, then 4 weeks without, and repeating every month.

I did it and indeed lost about 12 pounds in 2 months.

I am doing other things to lose weight, but at the time i wasn't. Plus it's all senescent cells, which are junk, so it is clearing inflammatory cellular matter out of your body... a nice win.
Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:20 pm For what it's worth, many people on here reported losing generally over 10 pounds using Fisetin in the first 3 months.. There is a known protocol with the liposomal fisetin, 24 pumps per day for 2-3 days, then 4 weeks without, and repeating every month.

I am doing other things to lose weight, but at the time i wasn't. Plus it's all senescent cells, which are junk, so it is clearing inflammatory cellular matter out of your body... a nice win.

Yes the Fisetin Protocol is, pardon the pun “worth its weight in gold” with significant weight loss and general improved wellbeing. Using RenuebyScience Lipo Fisetin of course.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes it is my friend, It is great for any inflammatory process. As for me Ive been in remission now for a good yr from UC. It is almost time to do another 5 mo. protocol.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69
Yes it is my friend, It is great for any inflammatory process. As for me Ive been in remission now for a good yr from UC. It is almost time to do another 5 mo. protocol.

Same here mate. “Watch out Zombie Cells”.   :shock:

gabby

Post by gabby »

Newage wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:47 pm
canadahealthy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:20 pm For what it's worth, many people on here reported losing generally over 10 pounds using Fisetin in the first 3 months.. There is a known protocol with the liposomal fisetin, 24 pumps per day for 2-3 days, then 4 weeks without, and repeating every month.

Yes the Fisetin Protocol is, pardon the pun “worth its weight in gold” with significant weight loss and general improved wellbeing. Using RenuebyScience Lipo Fisetin of course.

I was looking at the products...I am new here. I didn't see any Lipo spray Fisetin, just the pills. Do the pills work as well? I do take "bio Fisetin" by Life Extension, but I did not see any weight loss results. 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic