LongevityMy Gut reaction to Ca AKG , at 81

Pickleball101

My Gut reaction to Ca AKG , at 81

Post by Pickleball101 »

If you look below at my first results starting soon after including  daily Ca AKG in my post below on 26 April, you'll find a amazing change in my bloated stomach area for the last 15 years or so. Suddenly, I could see my missing feet, and other lower areas I had not, for years...  Then recently, I started feeling a big change in my digestion. I was awaking nightly in mid sleep patterns with acid reflux, no matter how much I had made a non acidic evening meal.
Great rumblings and gas passing had me sleeping on my back, trying to "Make it through the Night". Wondering what was causing all of this change, my research led me to my "second brain" my Gut! Did you know our gut has a third of all the Neurons our Brain has?? There are more bacteria churning there than Galaxy s in the Universe.. in the Billions! And they are "self aware.. " purposely active in self perpetuation and control of their feeding grounds, YOU. And I had naively made an effort to control this by taking a pro-biotic every evening. Wrong! I now respect their control over my moods, stamina, digestion, comfort and sleep ability. I've learned from many medical sources to limit pro-biotics to occasional use, and not mix them in capsule and tea intake. That's where all this started with Ca AKG. Some how, one of the corrective conditions in my health from Ca AKG was to remove my bloating and gas I have lived with for years, by limiting pro-biotic response. As the effects of pro-biotics waned, I had doubled up probiotic intake daily, only to incur their side effects: More Bloating, indigestion, listlessness, diarrhea, poor sleep.
The corrective medical advise is to simply not take anything, including much food, and let the "little Buggers" settle down ..and start controlling their food source, Me, in harmony.
Setting aside CaAKG for awhile, my new delivery of RenuebyScience product has arrived. called The Defender of inflammation; CaAKG, Berberine and HLA, Now we'll find out how much relief my sore and stiff knuckles will find with this, I'm sure is coming. Hasta Luego, Amigos!
Ben , 81, Lipo Nad+ and the Defender, Daily, plus 500 mg Resveratrol and 250 NMNsl/Nad+ powder on pickleball play days (twice a week)

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OMillsPA

Re: My Gut reaction to Ca AKG , at 81

Post by OMillsPA »

I too started the Defender this week since it was recently on sale, and it seems safe.  I'm only on day two so too early to tell.  I'm doing the complete and 2 NMN sublingual's before work outs.  My conditioning has been outstanding this summer.  Best results in 25 years of recorded history for me.  Although my tendons have been sore in the evenings from extreme overuse.  I'm hoping Defender helps in this regard.  If it doesn't, it's just a matter of time to get used to the extra work or perhaps more days off.  I'm not concerned at all.  Keep us posted, I'll do the same.

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Roger that! Dr. Sinclair's only about 135 lbs, is not into physical exercise, and is satisfied with just getting "breathless 2-3 times a week " in some effort. Spurt weightlifting, and other short term "surge Stress" exercise is his ticket. He has even gone so far as to defend his comfort level as stating NMN actually does the job for him, by mimicking exercise , as well as NAD+
When I was a kid, there was a comic book hero with bulging muscles named "Atlas". We all wanted to be like him. The older I get, Dr. Sinclair has become My hero.
Ben
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Funny, LOL.  I'm one of the crazies who actually enjoys extreme conditioning.  I get the endorphin rush out of it.  What holds me back as I get older are the joint issues.  Cycling is my favorite right now.  I did cross country skiing in the winter.  Jogging in late fall and winter too.  I have set 5 consecutive lifetime bests on my bike the past two weeks.  I'm thrilled with my results.  On top of that, May's blood test results were as close to perfect as I could have ever dreamed.  (To think, less than five years ago, I was told to quit drinking or die.  I guess I chose wisely.)  :D

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Same here. VA Biannual blood work and physical results posts all down the middle, only 30 level on Glucose. LDL fell to 69, and my PSA staying
constant below 2. Stamina levels have returned to that of a 55-60 year old, realizing Dr. Sinclair's promise of biological reset 5 years back for each year with NMN , so I'm back 20. So far the Defenders being accepted well, having skipped every other night my nightly probiotic. 
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

so do you plan to take CaAkG indefiniely, Pickleball101?
gabby

Post by gabby »

I am wondering if CaAKG is adding any significant calcium to your blood. Calcium in the blood that does not go to the bones can cause calcification in the arteries. This is why I take Vitamin K2 with D3 which transports the calcium to the bones otherwise it ends up in the bloodstream which is not good. So...since I just ordered the CaAKG I hope I did not make a mistake here. 
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

I have been trying these new RbS products separately as they come out, so as to better "read their individual benefit". Right now , its Berberine.
There are many pathways to my goal of controlling cellular degeneration, at my 81+ years, and improving my lifestyle to an earlier age.
Right now, my goal is to reset my Biological Age back 20 years, to 60, when I was an offshore sailor and enjoyed a "Third" day of full stamina at sea. Soon after that, I lost it, and couldn't remain fully capable after two days at sea, alone.

Retaining my tournament level play of Pickleball is important to me, for I'm full of that 60 year old stamina , in competition. My muscular state has been rebuilt, I've lost 35 lbs, to 186, and I can now see my toes. There's a sense of well being , and "completeness " returning, all due to NMN, plant nutrition based diet, and Pickleball. To answer you in the short...I'll come back to that pathway that retains this lifestyle and offers the greatest benefit at the time, as needed, but I've discovered that mixing up these different pathways confuses my bodies focus on my ultimate goals, as does too many different approaches to pro-biotics. My gut flora, (same as in the brain) likes stability and harmony. So keeping it simple, goal focused for the moment, is My Way.
Thank you for asking.
Ben, 81+ Lipo NMN gel with Resveratrol, TMG daily.   250mg NMNsl powder added just before Pickleball play, Berberine daily, after play.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic