NAD+Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

jamierh

Re: Lipo NAD+ Complete dosage

Post by jamierh »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:33 am
jamierh wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:09 pm
drkris69 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:30 pm Yes sir I have a Cardiologist appt set for next week to a couple of different test. I came down with symptoms on Tues and today is Sat. and I would say that I am 65 to 70% better. Back to practice on Monday. I will be doing another NAD drip then as well. I cant wait for the truth to come about how this plandemic and how it was engineered. The papers are out there validating this. It is just evil and many people didnt have to die. :evil:

Do you actually believe the pandemic was engineered? I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but I haven’t seen anything convincing about it being engineered. Where are the papers?

First off I want apologise for mentioning a subject that doesnt need to be discussed here. This forum is about NAD boosters and other molecules and their effects. I was in a pissed mood due to being sick form the virus. Im human too and make mistakes here and there. 

No worries at all. I hope you’re on the mend.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes better now but, this virus is different than last years. This one comes and goes, starts off mild with a sore throat and mild body aches and that will be for 2 to 3 days. Then low grade fever with severe congestion for another 3 days. And then you start feeling better for 2 days and BOOM you end up two steps backwards feeling like crap again. All and all, it took 2 weeks for this virus to go away. :?

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

AgelessMinion wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:00 pm I plan on switching to Lipo NAD+ Complete for a number of reasons, mainly because I have been using a high end (expensive) NMN powder and I'm concerned about methylation problems. I was just curious about a couple of things: Is the favored method to swallow the Lipo NAD+ capsules whole or open them and apply sublingual? I ask this because of Liposomes in the product, which should not require sublingual routing? Secondly, how many of you are taking TMG in conjunction with Lipo NAD+? From the product details, it sounds like the methylation problems are an issue?

Thanks!

Most of us do take TMG with NMN. For example, I am taking Nad+ complete 6 days a week (one capsule), so I take 500mg of TMG 3 times per week.

I have never actually experienced any burnout from methylation issues, but prevention is the key. This is over 3 years now I have been taking NMN regularly and have no issues. I do recommend taking some TMG every week if you take any NMN regularly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic