NMNeye care products

Newage

Re: eye care products

Post by Newage »

Thanks Boxcost for the comprehensive update.
I think probably the latter as you suggested. They have been smashed with demand and caught on the wrong foot with supply and delivery.There must be a lot of eye issues world wide..
The “rumours” are that Covid infection and long Covid can affect eyesight and hearing and if correct that is a little scary in itself.
I think DrKris and myself along with other forum members are keen to order subject to your dealings with the company having a positive outcome. If you receive your glasses and they work then it will be money well spent… Please keep us updated.  👍

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes sir please keep us informed  ;)

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I do take Lutein and Zeaxanthin as well as NAD+ complete so i think my vision is well taken care of. Plus over the last 2 years, the bloodshot eyes are gone.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Any update in the last 2 weeks on delivery of your glasses Boxcost?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Nothing, they have 24hrs,,,
TedB

Post by TedB »

Newage wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:28 pm Thanks Boxcost for the comprehensive update.
I think probably the latter as you suggested. They have been smashed with demand and caught on the wrong foot with supply and delivery.There must be a lot of eye issues world wide..
The “rumours” are that Covid infection and long Covid can affect eyesight and hearing and if correct that is a little scary in itself.
I think DrKris and myself along with other forum members are keen to order subject to your dealings with the company having a positive outcome. If you receive your glasses and they work then it will be money well spent… Please keep us updated.  👍

I think long covid or just post covid issues are all about inflammation. I read another member's experience and I also noticed so i took an OTC anti-inflammatory for 6 weeks and now take NAD+ complete with Curcumin. I think this will protect our bodies from permanent damage.

If something can affect vision changes it is most likely due to capilary inflammation or cellular damage. Both of these would greatly benefit from anti-inflammatories,
jamierh

Post by jamierh »

TedB wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:13 pm
Newage wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:28 pm Thanks Boxcost for the comprehensive update.

I think long covid or just post covid issues are all about inflammation. I read another member's experience and I also noticed so i took an OTC anti-inflammatory for 6 weeks and now take NAD+ complete with Curcumin. I think this will protect our bodies from permanent damage.

If something can affect vision changes it is most likely due to capilary inflammation or cellular damage. Both of these would greatly benefit from anti-inflammatories,

What OTC anti-inflammatory treatment did you use?

TedB

Post by TedB »

jamierh wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:46 pm

I reluctantly use Ibuprophen. It is a great anti-inflammatory, but not so good with kidneys. I started taking 1200 mg daily, but am now down to 600 mg. I skip one day per week. I just don't believe in letting inflammation sit untreated.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

TedB wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:10 pm
jamierh wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:46 pm

I reluctantly use Ibuprophen. It is a great anti-inflammatory, but not so good with kidneys. I started taking 1200 mg daily, but am now down to 600 mg. I skip one day per week. I just don't believe in letting inflammation sit untreated.

If you want to switch to a friendlier and more natural anti-inflammatory with little to no side effects (depending on consumption methods), my go to would be CBD. It is dose dependent and there are many types and consumption methods available. Such such as "Full Spectrum" includes all the cannabinoids so will have trace elements of THC the psychoactive version or say "Isolate" which is just pure CBD. Then you can eat it (in many forms), smoke it or vape it as an example.

I would love to see a LIPO CBD version from RBS!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Any update since the 9th September on the arrival of your glasses Boxcost?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic