NAD+RBS NAD+ Complete Capsules vs NAD+ Complete spray

Newman

RBS NAD+ Complete Capsules vs NAD+ Complete spray

Post by Newman »

RBS NAD+ Complete Capsules vs NAD+ Complete spray?
Which is best? Or is it simply a question of preferred delivery. 

im new here so please be gentle if I managed not to see this previously discussed. So many great messages to read.

thanks in advance 
newman 

Pickleball101

Re: RBS NAD+ Complete Capsules vs NAD+ Complete spray

Post by Pickleball101 »

Newman, Welcome! There are many pathways to NMN recovery of higher NAD+ levels as we age. The RbS products all describe each pathway science by scrolling down below the products name and ingredients. Unlike taking drugs from a Doctors prescription from his analysis of your symptoms, and offering only Relief, but never a Cure, mixed with a high price of Addiction, the path offered by RbS products follow Dr. David Sinclair's 25 years of scientific lab results at Harvard Medical Group, in conjunction with over 23 other worldwide labs and over 200 other scientists in Anti-Aging protocol. You have to do your Own research, and not rely on just an opinion, no matter how qualified. It's a new way of becoming responsible for your own health, for no one knows your body better than you. It is self healing, self regulating and in most cases does Not need long term drugs.
These RbS products offer you that pathway, to supplement your bodies natural needs, diminished by aging. Once you replenish these needs, you can stop aging, and reverse your Biological age and health to an earlier healthier time.

As far as which product is best.. do your own research for delivery. One is a LIPO measured 24 hour constant supply into your blood stream, the other , almost instantaneous. Which do need and When.. for What purpose. It's Your call, Newman.
Ben Y. 81+ Pickleball10, RbS 4 years
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Welcome Newman, first you must ask yourself do you have any sinus problems? If so, I would go with the Lipo caps as they are easy to pop in your mouth and swallow. Introducing a spray to your nose when you have sinus problems might be a bit much in the beginning and might take some getting used to. Both are great but again if you have sinus stuff going on well then the Lipo caps are the way to go my friend.  ;)

Newman

Post by Newman »

Thank you Pickleball and DrKris!  

Lots to learn here for sure. I ended up going with the RbS complete capsules, activator, defender, and energizer.   The point about sinuses was well met.  Now to determine amount and time of day to take.  
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Hi Newman
I am 55 and I take my NAD+ complete and entegizer in the am. I take a single capsule of each
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Newman wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:47 pm RBS NAD+ Complete Capsules vs NAD+ Complete spray?
Which is best? Or is it simply a question of preferred delivery. 

im new here so please be gentle if I managed not to see this previously discussed. So many great messages to read.

thanks in advance 
newman 

I take the NAD Complete capsules and top it off with a couple shots of the nasal spray in the morning.  The spray is faster acting and helps me wake up and get rid of brain fog.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic