NMNNMN dosage by type of adminstration

pubby

NMN dosage by type of adminstration

Post by pubby »

Hello,

I just started my NMN and longevity journey. I generally am quite healthy and 50 years old.

I started with the powder form (sublingual) at one scoop (250 mg) per day to start [with slightly less amount of TMG). I found that I would get low grade headaches, which is quite strange for me. Should I be taking on empty stomach, after a meal, or does it matter?

I am going to cut in half (125 mg) and see how that goes. I'm trying to calibrate dosage by different types of administration, i.e. pills, nasal, sublingual. I would think that even 125 mg of powder would end up in a significantly more 'usable' end products than ingestion, so perhaps this is a good starting dosage? Does anyone have any thoughts?

TIA

drkris69

Re: NMN dosage by type of adminstration

Post by drkris69 »

Im sorry to hear that but there are some people that are sensitive to NMN and get HAs or nausea. I would start at a lower dose like you mentioned and I personally take my NMN in the mornings. If you can try taking NMN without the TMG and see if you still get HAs. Just a thought as I too seem to not tolerate TMG. You might be one of those people as well. Dont give up as RBS offers so many ways to take NMN. In the meantime, let us know how you are doing.
pubby

Post by pubby »

drkris69 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:47 am Im sorry to hear that but there are some people that are sensitive to NMN and get HAs or nausea. I would start at a lower dose like you mentioned and I personally take my NMN in the mornings. If you can try taking NMN without the TMG and see if you still get HAs. Just a thought as I too seem to not tolerate TMG. You might be one of those people as well. Dont give up as RBS offers so many ways to take NMN. In the meantime, let us know how you are doing.

Thank you for the encouragement! Well, with the lower dose of NMN and TMG, no headaches. I've also taken after breakfast, so maybe that helps a bit.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

pubby wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:39 am
drkris69 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:47 am Im sorry to hear that but there are some people that are sensitive to NMN and get HAs or nausea. I would start at a lower dose like you mentioned and I personally take my NMN in the mornings. If you can try taking NMN without the TMG and see if you still get HAs. Just a thought as I too seem to not tolerate TMG. You might be one of those people as well. Dont give up as RBS offers so many ways to take NMN. In the meantime, let us know how you are doing.

Thank you for the encouragement! Well, with the lower dose of NMN and TMG, no headaches. I've also taken after breakfast, so maybe that helps a bit.

You can also try Lipo NR which acts fairly similar to NMN. It may agree with you much better. Also maybe the powder form has something you are sensitive to that is not the actual NMN. Lipo NMN may be just what you need.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic